Reviews for Heaven on His Mind
Shattered Peices chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Whoa.
Kat.R.777 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I really liked this oneshot. The grammar and spelling are pretty good and your writing style is very interesting.

I always love seeing Luke point of view, especially when he's shown to be more than just the villain who hates everyone and wants all of his enemies dead.

I especially liked the part about his soul being the colour of Annabeth and Thalia's eyes but his mind growing darker as time goes by.

I hope to see more oneshots like this one. Hope you're having a good day. Bye.
Bustedbyherparents chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Wow. The insight into Luke's thoughts is incredible. Most of us (while reading the books) don't think about how he feels, well, felt. Thanks so much for writing!

Muzica
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I love this story. So true. It was just like what I imagined Luke would think. And the one Mississippi thing? That's creative. Keep writing.

I found a few grammar/spelling mistakes too though. And hopefully it's more very well written fics like this.

-Lieutenant of Artemis
imaginethatt chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
When I read PJO, I hated Luke. I hated him for what he did to Annabeth, Thalia, Percy, Camp, and the gods. It is stories like this that remind me he wasn't always like this. Luke did have a heart and a soul, and he wasn't always a monster. I was angry at Annabeth for not being able to let go of Luke and love Percy, but now I understand why she had to hold on.

Great job expressing his child-like emotions and making him vulnerable!
WindowChild chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This is... absolutely amazing. Wow.

Your writing is gorgeous, first of all, and I love the imagery. Occasionally the sentences sound a little awkward, but most of the time there's something poetic about them. Wow. Sorry, I'm really speechless here, haha :).

I love the way you wrote Luke. You captured him so well, and I think the light you shed really fits him, but is original at the same time. That's what I love about it. I loved the part where he's talking about Annabeth growing up. The ending made me so sad for him, which was the whole point. I really adored this.

Thank you so much for entering, and I hope to read more of your writing in the future.
ShadowPalace chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This was beautiful! I really liked how you split each of the scenes between Annabeth and Thalia, and how you focused it around him forbidding himself to cry. I also thought the whole "second strike" and "one mississippi" thing played out. That was a really creative, nice way to divide up the scenes within themselves. You also have a great writing style as well. :)

Great job, and thanks so much for entering! I'm so sorry that we didn't get your original PM.

-ShadowPalace
Philo0sophia chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Excellently written, with apt descriptions of Luke.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Excellent. Another entry. I really need to start searching for the older ones now. :D

I love the scene with Thalia in it. It was a beautiful relationship in canon, and I like the hopelessness in Luke's tone as he describes the Mount Othrys scene. 'the way she used to with monsters', in particular.

I think you could have separated a few sections visually as well as thematically, but that could be just me. *shrugs*

Anyway, it was good. Really well written, and a some of the musings were delicously angsty.

Luck. :)

Musafreen.

PS: Say Hi to Clara Fonteyn for me, now that she's retired and all. It was always nice talking to her.