Reviews for My Bravest Soldier
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
I agree with you
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Really good and yeah he should of dies in battle I agree
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I like the way you portrayed them. Thank you for a wonderful interaction between them.
TheUndefeatable chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Well done! Excellent! Like always! I think the way he died was so unfair, it was tragic! I'm waiting for your happy story!
blossoming art chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I'm not so sure about Albus wanting to be there in canon, but I am quite certain I would have liked to see Severus die in battle, defending Harry or maybe some of his students. I was annoyed at the way he died in DH. However...sigh.
Isabellatrix Black Swan chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I almost stopped reading. I thought I wouldn't be able to take it. I've only read Severus' death scene and his memories twice [in English and in Spanish]. This... hurts.

You're a bloody good author, did you know that? And you're exaclty my age...
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
T.T so sad... i agree with you, severus should not have died that way. unfortunately jk's vision of severus and mine are two very different things... i don't mind that its not a happy fic, i prefer that its real which this one certainly is... i wish/hope that this happened, that someone/some spirit was with him for his final moments. a sad fic but IMO still happier than jk's version, that version made me cry and not in a sentimental way either... this version was much more touching
ChaosGamer chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
One I'd the saddest and the best...
whitehound chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I don't think there would be any way Albus could be there for him this physically, but he'd probably meet him on the other side - he didn't rendesvous with Harry for another hour and in any case time passes differently for the dead.
roya reader chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
As far as I am concerned, Severus Snape is the most interesting and complexed character of the whole Harry Potter series. I too believe that Rowling could have made his death more heroic. As I read your story, I felt saddness and wonder if the movie will do Snape justice or will he be glossed over in a rush for the final battle.

I do love your fanfiction.
Luna Lark chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
wow, again you have created another wonderful story about albus, severus and voldemort and i loved it! this was seriously amazing! have you ever considered writing a longer piece of severus's whole life? from start to finish. anyways as said before! you're an amazing writer so keep up the great work!
8-Wolke-8 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Hey,

I wonder how you produce storys like a (very creative) factory.

This was just beautiful and so very touching. I have the opinion that Albus really csred for Severus, too, so I am ver glad that there are some people who think so like me.

I have also written a story that's much like this, but it's in German language.

I love all of your storys and I am lokking forward to reading the next chapter of "Lest we forget"!

Belladonna
snapsforsnape chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Had the books been Severus Snape and the... this would have been a convincing death scene! it still is and acts almost like an alternate ending and provides the reader with more closure.

After reading Snape's death so many times in that chapter, I've kinda become desensitized to it, but after reading this I felt tears come to my eyes. Bravo Miss Salter
His Lil' Half-Blood Princess chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Pretty good. It explains why Albus wasn't at his portrait when Harry went into his office.

You're right, Snape and Harry are VERY alike.

I doubt he was going to kill the snake though. Remember, Snape didn't know about the Horcruxes.

Good work all in all though.

LOL.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
The real Albus, alas, was far too busy making excuses to Harry at Kings' Cross to ever worry about his other sacrifice. And Harry was far too busy to care about Snape till it was much too late.

And Albus taught his Gryffindors so well that everything they did was right that none of them ever regretted leaving Snape to die. Where was Hermione's famous dittany then?

It would be nice if Albus was like this, mind you. But even written this way I know it's not real.

Nice try, though.