Reviews for That Summer
twirob chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
a very fluffy and sweet story thanks for sharing are you going to continue it?
Farah xoxo chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
I love this story sfm. Keep it up, sweetie! 3
dreadfuldecisions chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
this chapter made me feel all wonderful and fluffy inside :) i loved it! 3 please keep it up :D
Sophielove chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Keep writing Karin, you're a great author! 3
patiicm chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
hey you! continue please!

this is super sweet and I loved it...

please please continue

twirob chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
sweet story are you taking it any further?
2brown-eyes chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Good beginning. Looking forward to more.
smileandwavee chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
awww sweet! :)
dreadfuldecisions chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
This is such a cute chapter, love. You're writing is so similar to Meyers and that makes this so much easier and realistic to read. Keep it up, love. You're doing absolutely amazing!

Saskia xx
EternallyCullen chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
What a nice chapter. Lived the discription and I could visulise the cottage. Looking forward to some fluffy times with Bella and Edward. Keep going Karin; you're doing really well!
Pat4pin chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I wouldn't mind crying for being called a slut if i had Edward Cullen kiss the tears away...just saying ;-)

Thanks for the writing.

iamatwihard chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Hey girl. It's iamatwihard.

Wow this chapter was REALLY good. You have an excellent writing style- it's very similar to Meyer's own writing style, so it makes it a lot easier to read. And I didn't spot a single grammar/punctuation error- well done!

It was a very good first chapter, and you introduced your characters well, you kept the dialogue short which is always needed in a first chapter, so that's awesome. You established the setting very quickly, and even with a little humour:

"I hated this week already; Edward's vampire family had gone hunting this weekend, and to keep the charade up, they weren't supposed to be back until Tuesday."

Okay, so now onto the actual plot. I'm actually very interested to see where this story goes- why is everyone calling Bella a slut? Why exactly do they hate her? Where is Edward taking her? My interest is certainly piqued, I can't wait to see where you take this story. It's actually really odd that I like this story- I usually only read M rated fics, but I still really like this one.

Okay, now this line made me really feel for Bella:

" "Where's Cullen? Did he ditch already?" "Aw, poor Bella Swan got dumped" "Edward probably already got tired of you, like he should have" "

Really good use of words in that part, it really hit a nerve.

And I liked how you made Edward use words of endearment, like "my love", it was really sweet, and works well with your story, which I am guessing is going to be canon?

And also, are the rest of the Cullens going to be used in your story? I think it would be really cool to see them come into the story, but if you weren't planning to- well don't compromise your story for me.

You ended off the chapter really nicely too, it leaves the reader wanting to read more, but it wasn't a cliffhanger. I mean, cliffhangers are good, but not until later chapters.

The only constructive criticism I have for this is the length. For this chapter, the length was great, but in future chapters when the story gets a bit more in depth, it could be longer. Depending on your style of course, if this is just a "fluff" fic, then the length is fine, but if you were going more in depth, into like angst of something then you might want it a bit longer. This wasn't a problem at all in your story really, but I just think that people should always have constructive criticism.

Okay, so that was my extremely detailed review, haha. I just wanted you to have a really good review for your first chapter, because as a fellow writer I know that it is really motivating. As you can tell, I tend to waffle in my reviews, but I really hope I helped/made you proud. This is a good quality story, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest :)

Hannah xx
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I love it! Update soon.
sincerelyalh chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
greaaat start, i can't wait for more
ArcticMartina chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Great story. I like how you begin the first chapter, because you don't rush into it. But be careful with rushing in the next chapters. Just take it step by step. :)

Anyway, I love your writing style. It's close to the style Stephenie Meyer wrote Twilight in. :)

Keep on the good work, and I'll be waiting for the next chapter!