Reviews for Harry James Isley
More story.
Brytte Mystere chapter 2 . 5/23
Awesome :3
Terrenall.L.Black666 chapter 2 . 5/14
Please continue with this story.
KlausMikelson chapter 2 . 4/24
you just ended it there? wow, talk about major cliff hanger. btw, when are you going to update?
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 2 . 4/11
If poison ivy is infertile is harry?
Darklight9999 chapter 2 . 3/25
FUCKING UPDATE!
Song of Death chapter 1 . 3/10
This re-write is incredible! Really, it is. I think you have a brilliant writing style and I loved what you did with Vernon Dursley. The vast majority of these fics (little Harry gets dumped in a city and gets adopted by villians or heroes) have never really gone into that sort of depth for the Dursleys hate for magic. I think that's a clever idea. I read your other chapter as well but decided to put a review on this one (liked chapter 2 heaps as well). I hope you update soon, this is fabulous.
Darkmatter2001 chapter 1 . 2/24
This is really well written I hope one day you will update it even if it has been a few years
omh666 chapter 2 . 1/28
Have to say, this goes into a lot more detail. Really good work, even if you haven't updated in years and this story is stuck at just chapter two.
omh666 chapter 1 . 1/28
Much better. Nicely done.
destroyerofzombies1 chapter 2 . 1/2
this story is good cant wait for the next chapter
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
A very good effort to humanise the Dursleys, the best I've ever seen. In fact you may have made them ever so slightly too sympathetic before the face heel turn at the end. Everybody having good reasons at least to themselves for what they are doing makes a huge difference too. I'm not sure if McGonagall's reaction was a bit OTT from her as she seems willing to follow Albus with far worse explanations than this usually. Everything else however is excellent your writing has tightened up a lot from the first draft.
-FG
917brat chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I would love to read more of this so please keep it up and update it again soon.
Dragonanzar chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Wow, this is a lot better than your previous version! You've added much more detail and the story flows a lot better. I'm glad you also explained the Dursleys a bit more: it's more interesting when they have some sort of 3D characterisation rather than just being the spawn of the devil or so on. I hope you'll be doing a similar thing with Dumbledore - you've already started that with him. I hope you continue this!
Infernus est in animo chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
(About half way through this chapter i have stopped reading to write withis review)

Holy shit, you have managed to make me appreciate Vernons POV and almost sympathize with him. That alone deserves major props, you then switched seamlessly (almost) to harry's POV to show how all the sane sounding rationalization was actually veey damaging abuse.

I seriously applaud.