Reviews for Harry James Isley
JonnyG chapter 2 . 3/26
Please try to update soon.
Blackgaz22 chapter 2 . 3/25
please update soon really good so far.
NeoNazo356 chapter 2 . 2/25
I've only ever watched the Harry Potter movies, but I like the different angles you've worked with the backstory, and how you mixed the lore into the DC Universe. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter of this story.
Disgrace101 chapter 2 . 2/5
I've read your previous draft of this story and loved it.
But I have to to say this one is even better so far. More details and everything. I would sincerely love it if you could/would continue writing this. Please. :)

Have a nice night.
Disgrace101
doubledamn chapter 2 . 1/3
All right. I admit that this is better paced and better explained than the original. Harry seems less OP in this.

Great so far, keep it up.

P.S
If (judging from last update) this has been abandoned, if it gets adopted PM me with the new title and/or author please.
Razgriz0x chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Please update?
Taranodongirl1 chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
YOU SAID YOU WERE REWRITING THIS NOW HURRY UP AND UPDATE!
fray100 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is a very good story please continue with this story.
shi-morino chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
I like the idea where this fic is going, but you might want to consider an omnivorous harry as there are some plants that are meat eaters. Looking forward to an update soon
madcow360 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
I have read both the original and the rewrite of this story. I LOVE it!
I wish you to write more, and yet me asking will likely not change your mind if it is abandoned. If it is still being written I would urge you to post more. I intensly enjoyed the original, but the rewrite has a much more vibrant story and I am enthused to see the changes and similarities. I also want to know how badly Hogwarts suffers from Deadly Nightshades Wrath.
Lets hope for a quick and prompt update.
Louis the Gator chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
I'm sorry to see how long it has been since this story was updated. Could u have picked a worse time. I mean Harry's about to meet his new "mommy" and u just stop. That's just plain unfair-.- great work but UPDATE please
fray chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
when is the next chapter and good job on ch2
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
This is god damned awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Comiclover4 chapter 2 . 10/6/2013