Reviews for The Not So Tragic Story of Roxas Galloway
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I loved it,
SarahEmoNeko chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
that was great. im glad it was a one shot. its funny, you aren't suposed to touch a horses noes yet everyone does it, even me
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
wow, what an adorable story! It really touched my heart. I think you should write another chapter, hopefully show us Roxas getting better? I think he deserves a happy ending :)
key2myheart13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is too good to not be continued! XD
Unmei-Kibou chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
continue it! continue it! loved it :D
pbub2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Awwwww! That was so cute I squeled! (silently though mom's sleeping.) Please write another chapter!
kit572 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Yes. You definitely should continue :) This is a great story filled with emotions. Please continue.
Lottypotty chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This was cute, it could have been drawn out more but the way you've done it fits for a oneshot. But more would be amazing I think -
miss atari chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
You definitely have to add on another chapter or make it a multi-chapter fic! Just thought I'd throw that out there. :p

Roxas needs someone like Axel, with his parents gone. I think Axel might need him too. X3

Anyways, I usually try to stay clear of stories with 'hurt/comfort' in them because I always end up upset with the story (haha), however, I really enjoyed this one. Good job.

Maybe continue...? -hint hint; nudge nudge-
NakanoHana chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Yes! Please do follow up on this! :) It's really sad, but cute at the same time...
Dom0916107 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Yea! Continue it! That was so sweet!
Timeless Moment chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That was just so sweet and a very nice read.

I would absolutely love a follow-up chapter.