Reviews for A fifth sense
BabLe7 chapter 1 . 7/19
I would like to point out something that confused me, you make it sound like having five senses is strange and unusual. Humans have five senses; hearing, smell, touch, taste, and sight. Anything more (esp, astral projection, precognition, etc.) is called a sixth sense. Now, I understand Bella is supposed to be blind, but even replacing sight as one of her senses, it would still be considered a sixth sense.
Diana Black 12 chapter 9 . 7/5
I really like this story, please update soon
MissMwannaread chapter 9 . 6/28
Gosh.
I never read a story like yours. It's logical, interesting and ... just perfect!
At the beginning I was slightly suspiciously because most of this stories are written childishly and illogical.
I truly hope that you find the inspiration for this story because it's really really awesome!

Yours,
MissM
waterdemon9 chapter 9 . 5/17
This is such a great story I hope that you find some inspiration to continue this story, I'll keep my fingers crossed. Looking forward to the next chapter!
davidahare chapter 9 . 9/10/2015
I hope that the author will update and finish this story soon. I have enjoyed it so far.
fancyf chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
Omg I just finished reading the chapters so far and love it!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
Please write more...
Tachi Kagahara chapter 8 . 7/28/2015
So this story had a lot of potential I'm happy you're not abandoning it. First off I want you to realize that every human being has five senses I understand that you mean that she also had this vibration sense and not sight but it should still be sixth sense. Second Sensei is by no means Chinese it's Japanese. Thirdly no one does martial arts in a freaking kimono. A kimono is a traditional JAPANESE rob that fits tightly and purposely restricts leg movement worn by women when it's a male it's called a males kimono because there are distinct differences between the to. No one does martial arts in them outside of anime and movies at least not in the sense that you have portrayed it here. The stuff you see true martial artist wearing are called gi's in this case a karate gi. If they do wear a kimono like dress for training it was be accompanied by a hakama to allow full leg motion with the upper top being a robe. Saying he was wearing a kimono is like saying he was train in a floor length cocktail dress. Would it kill you to Google shit cause I don't think it would. Cultural disrespect aside I still think think is a interesting tale and hope you get your mojo back soon.
FabinaForever11 chapter 8 . 7/27/2015
Awesome!:)
Diiawb2 chapter 8 . 7/27/2015
That was awesome! I really like where the story is going! Keep writing...I'll keep reading!
Diiawb2 chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
I really liked this chapter! Keep writing...I'll keep reading!
Diiawb2 chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
I love it so far. I can't wait to see what happens and where you are taking this story...please continue writing it...I hate reading a story only to be left with a cliffhanger. I love an ending! :D Keep up the terrific work!
Diiawb2 chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
I like your story so far...I think it's good! I am glad that the Cullen's are vampires...don't like the all human stories. I think after all the movies of the Cullen's you can't have them human ya know? :D
Yali.Page chapter 8 . 7/27/2015
I'm curious about this story, I hope you'll continue writing...
MissKaylaH chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
are you ever going to write again?