Reviews for Beginning Now
Foxes' Dreams chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
The perfect end..I think this fanfic really needed a realistic finale. I loved it!
Grace chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
I really really liked this fic! Too bad it couldn't have a different ending.. :(
andy-chan24 chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
this is just sad. T_T
andy-chan24 chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Nice try, Chase )))
andy-chan24 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
I love house. While Chase and Cameron delivers the mushy romance, house tips the scale with his well-appreciated douchebag-ness
Pinkuro chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
awww the end is so sad รง_c I love this fic, nice idea for a pre-series story, I wish you continue where this stopped! hehe
Orangefox1 chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
ohhh I hate how you ended it. But I loved it. I love Chase and Cameron. I just hate how they aren't together :'( Your fan fic was amazing and that's how it is in the series...Again I'm upset that there isn't a happy ending at the end of this story.
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
Wow, the ending just...blew me away. It's kind of sad to think that Chameron will always end in distress. :(
JustAnotherCrazyWriter chapter 9 . 11/10/2010
I really, really like this. Your characterisation & the dynamics (within relationships, the team...) is so great! Especially this pre-series 'version' of them. I like how you've paralleled the show's plot to this AU, it didn't feel at all recycled. Again, this is great.
Mariagoner chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
I... I think you might have broken my heart with that inevitable ending. Oh Chase. Oh Cameron. Ow, ow and ow.
Mariagoner chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
Ooh, I love the tension between the intimacy of the act and the way Cameron tries so, so hard to hold herself above it. And of course, the rawness of their encounter itself was very, very nicely done.
Mariagoner chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Heh, trust House to come up with a quip suitable to destroying the moment. ;)
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I am really enjoying the hell out of this- you have the character dynamics down perfectly! It's great to see some old-school house fic again after the disaster the show turned into the last few seasons. I can't wait to read more.
Melina chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This is very good so far

will read more tomorrow

I like your writing style and characterization.

tiggerfan96 chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
. u broke my heart! good thing this was so good!