Reviews for Shuffle and Flow: A Psych iPod Shuffle Challenge
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
the second chapter
i cant D:
lassie, my bby i just wanna grab him amd give him the biggest and tightest hug and tell him everythings going okay ;-;
Courage1220 chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
This Is Really Interesting. I Like This one Now That You've Expanded On It, Which Is Surprising Considering It Wasn't Quite My Favorite Of the Drabbles But Now I Really Like It :) Is there A Sequel Planned For When He Comes Back?
Miss Basset chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Awww, I loved this! So so so so so much, even if Shawn did leave. And I'm really happy that Lassie finally has some confidence and is going to punch Shawn.

Anyway, I hope you expand on several more of your drabbles, like Monster or Smooth Criminal.

Can't wait to read more from you!

-Basset
Myrdra chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
You're plain evil for ending it there! :'(

Lovely, though.
Isabell Kistinger chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
LOL...these are great...love it if you'd continue )
88silverkeys chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Very wonderful! This challenge is my absolutely favorite, I've done it 3 times! (Personally, I always take the liberty to finish the sentence even when the song ends.) Really cute and had lots of facets to their relationship!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
love it! besides the some didnt get finished D you should add another chapter and finish them then D, i was like wait why did it cut off...oooooh yeah
TheWhoaMan chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I really like them all! Please do finish those three! I look forward to them!
invisalite chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Read this on LJ. Go forth and finish them! I haven't seen many new Shassie things up on here, and am looking forward to new meat-I MEAN stories to read. :)

invisalite