Reviews for Ghosts from an ignominious past
danisonval chapter 36 . 4/29
An epic tale, with 3-dimensional characters, lots of plots, subplots, intrigue and a unique approach. Play attention to the details...It's all part of multi layered story. I truly enjoyed it. Time to find another story by this author. Thank you.
heather03nmg chapter 36 . 3/20/2012
This was fabulous. You are fabulous and have such a way with words.

My only wish is that we could get a dash more comfort with the hurt. Other than that, I love it all.
Hummingbirds chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
The first chapter seems to promise a great story with a lot of adventures. Way to go!
98penguin chapter 24 . 11/26/2011
My favorite moment in this story so far is that mometn when Merlin and Yvain lock eyes and they both silently declare total war. D Yes I know it's a serious moment but it made me laugh for like 5 minutes. Love this story!
curlybean chapter 33 . 6/21/2011
Out of the frying pan, into the fire. Typical Arthur/Merlin behavior. This story is killing me. I should have been in bed hours ago, but I can't stop reading.
curlybean chapter 32 . 6/21/2011
Wow! Gaius rocks! Didn't expect that ending. Poor Arthur has pretty much resigned himself to never returning to Camelot. Hopefully that is changing.
curlybean chapter 30 . 6/21/2011
No time to review! Must go on to next chapter!
curlybean chapter 29 . 6/21/2011
Okay, I didn't expect Morgana to save Uther. Nice surprise. I hope Maddox survives this. I really like his character. It's good to see Sir Leon back, too.
curlybean chapter 27 . 6/21/2011
Clever little trick Yvain played on Arthur. And, like I said, quite a sticky situation our boys are in now.
curlybean chapter 26 . 6/20/2011
It would seem that Arthur and Merlin have found themselves in a bit of a sticky situation. I have no doubt they will come out heroically and a little worse for wear.
curlybean chapter 24 . 6/20/2011
Loved the ending of this chapter. The fight for Arthur's soul. I think things are just starting to get interesting.
curlybean chapter 23 . 6/20/2011
I actually almost cried in this chapter, for some reason. I've been wanting this reunion for so long, but it was so bittersweet. You can't help but feel bad for both Arthur and Uther, although I would really like to kick Uther for not controlling himself. I can't believe he slapped poor Arthur.

Thanks for explaining why they killed Brianna. It makes much more sense that they thought Arthur's life was under threat. Still makes me sad, though.
curlybean chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
Oh my goodness? What have you done? I can't believe you killed Brianna like that. Poor Arthur. I think he might be a little angry. I actually liked Brianna, so I'm a bit sad.
curlybean chapter 21 . 6/20/2011
I was wondering if and when you were going to bring Morgana into your story more. Now I'm wondering what she is up to...
curlybean chapter 19 . 6/20/2011
This chapter almost made me feel sorry for Yvain. Almost. I couldn't help but feel a little sad at the image of Arthur walking with his 'mother' in the garden. How sweet for both of them.