Reviews for Ghosts from an ignominious past
sweetprincess.mano chapter 1 . 8/4
I discovered this story from someone's favorite list and i am so glad i decided to read it. It is one of the best merlin fanfictions i have read. I never liked OCs but your characters have so much depth that it's unavoidable to not love them. I loved Maddox! Overall story was so engrossing that i read it all in one go. Amazing job. The history for Uther and Yvain was great. You showed the consequences of father's action affecting their sons and how hatred can affect one's life. Again amazing story thank you!
Shelob1944 chapter 36 . 7/7
In spite of this being written years ago, I've just discovered it. What a brilliant story - really well written and very creative. I like the way you give, not just Merlin and Arthur, a major part, but essentially all the Merlin cast.
I cannot praise this story higher.
Lya200 chapter 36 . 9/26/2016
Well this is definitely one of a kind. Somewhere in the middle I DECLARED MY LOVE FOR UTHER. And I hate him with all my heart usually. This was really awesome, and it's a shame few read it during its run. Great job, though :)
danisonval chapter 36 . 4/29/2015
An epic tale, with 3-dimensional characters, lots of plots, subplots, intrigue and a unique approach. Play attention to the details...It's all part of multi layered story. I truly enjoyed it. Time to find another story by this author. Thank you.
heather03nmg chapter 36 . 3/20/2012
This was fabulous. You are fabulous and have such a way with words.

My only wish is that we could get a dash more comfort with the hurt. Other than that, I love it all.
Hummingbirds chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
The first chapter seems to promise a great story with a lot of adventures. Way to go!
98penguin chapter 24 . 11/26/2011
My favorite moment in this story so far is that mometn when Merlin and Yvain lock eyes and they both silently declare total war. D Yes I know it's a serious moment but it made me laugh for like 5 minutes. Love this story!
curlybean chapter 33 . 6/21/2011
Out of the frying pan, into the fire. Typical Arthur/Merlin behavior. This story is killing me. I should have been in bed hours ago, but I can't stop reading.
curlybean chapter 32 . 6/21/2011
Wow! Gaius rocks! Didn't expect that ending. Poor Arthur has pretty much resigned himself to never returning to Camelot. Hopefully that is changing.
curlybean chapter 30 . 6/21/2011
No time to review! Must go on to next chapter!
curlybean chapter 29 . 6/21/2011
Okay, I didn't expect Morgana to save Uther. Nice surprise. I hope Maddox survives this. I really like his character. It's good to see Sir Leon back, too.
curlybean chapter 27 . 6/21/2011
Clever little trick Yvain played on Arthur. And, like I said, quite a sticky situation our boys are in now.
curlybean chapter 26 . 6/20/2011
It would seem that Arthur and Merlin have found themselves in a bit of a sticky situation. I have no doubt they will come out heroically and a little worse for wear.
curlybean chapter 24 . 6/20/2011
Loved the ending of this chapter. The fight for Arthur's soul. I think things are just starting to get interesting.
curlybean chapter 23 . 6/20/2011
I actually almost cried in this chapter, for some reason. I've been wanting this reunion for so long, but it was so bittersweet. You can't help but feel bad for both Arthur and Uther, although I would really like to kick Uther for not controlling himself. I can't believe he slapped poor Arthur.

Thanks for explaining why they killed Brianna. It makes much more sense that they thought Arthur's life was under threat. Still makes me sad, though.