Reviews for The Violet Letters
StarsFallAtFaults chapter 12 . 7/25
I cried!
StarsFallAtFaults chapter 13 . 7/12
OMG QUIGLET RULES! SUCH AAGOOD JOB! GOOD JOB TABS!
taylor.martin.1253 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I'm speechless wow... Amazing you should write another quiglet story
Lylex96 chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
awwwwwww
Coral Tawnies chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
This made me cry. You have a great future ahead of you!
koyukis chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
I love this story so much!
Some (no, MOST) of the letters made me tear up a lot and each chapter was just so beautifully written! I love it!
This is unlike any other story I have ever read and I hope to read more beautiful works from you in the future :)
keep writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
shopkeepers trying to sell ugly and uncomfortable shoes... you sound like lemony snicket. :) i like this, BTW
Confused-Sprite chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
Naww that's so sweet :)) Haha, I'm a new reader, but this story caught my attention and I've been reading it for an hour straight! Brought back those times of dreaming about Violet and Quigley meeting together again, awww :') Beautifully written!
BudderedToast chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
AW! Adorable. I just love this couple so much; the love is almost so thick you could cut it with a knife. Fantastic! Brillliant! Encore!
-The World Is Quiet Here-
jhgfyt chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
Aww so adorable! You really captured Violet in the letters. I love how you incorporated the Sebald code too
Lyre of the Muses chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
Cool chapter! Just discovered this now and I've gotten here in five minutes! Not sure, but I think this is the code:

Don't worry. I must leave at once. Our enemies are following us. Please wait for me.

This is awesome, by the way. :D
piercedbutterfly chapter 13 . 5/18/2012
amazing i just love it so cool great!
Neradia chapter 13 . 3/7/2012
Oh wow, this is one of the best ASOUE ff I have read, Love it!
PrettyBandgirl XD chapter 13 . 3/5/2012
Oh my gosh! That's so... CUTE! and awesome. totally awesome. so glad you could finally finish your first multi chapter story. then again if you didnt all you reviewers would have gone nuts, as i did. thank you for the story! I LOVED IT!
Kat819 chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
I've loved reading this story :) It was really well done!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »