Reviews for Singing Stones
kagome higurashi chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
it was a good and cute story.
Darifica chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Oh, it's already over huh. I really couldn't get enough of this story. I wish it had been longer, at least this last chapter, but all good things come to an end after all, as will Shuuichi's music career eventually, I suppose.

As I read this story, I too started seeing the similarities between Shuuichi and Sai. Shuuichi's personality is like a mix of Sai and Hikaru. Which made this even more interesting.

I just knew that Shuuichi wouldn't decide to abandon Bad Luck in favor of becoming a pro. There's no way he would do that, even if his love for go is just as deep as Akira's!

I choose to believe that at the end, he at least remembered about Sai, because it's painful to imagine Sai being forgotten forever. I feel that his memories with Sai are just too important not to be remembered, and treasured, for the rest of his life.

I really love this whole story so much that I don't even know where to begin.. Well, for starters, the whole idea is really intriguing. And the way you wrote it is just.. impeccable. Everything comes together perfectly and the characters are so well-portrayed it's like they jumped from their original works into your story. I wouldn't really have changed anything myself, though maybe added a few more interactions between various characters. Really, as I read the author notes, I became equally surprised every time that you had even struggled at all while writing. I so couldn't tell at all. But I think you were being too harsh on yourself. What I wouldn't give to be able to produce this sort of amazing writing.. Guess the only thing to do is to keep practicing, then maybe one day! xD

Your writing oozes with talent. It just makes me so excited every time I get to read something this well-written. Please do keep it up! :)
Kuro42Neko chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Nya? It's over? Nooooo... It was so small. Oh God. T-T
So, the craziness and whimpiness from Shu-chan was actually a memory from Sai? I'm so slow for not realizing that! XD
And Touya-kun got used to the manic attitude of K-san. Hilarius XD
Well... I think it was a good ending, but with that taste of "I want more".
And Yuki? He isn't going to say nothing about this (re)new development? (Just an excuse for more chapters XD)
Thank you for sharing great hours of fun and pleasure, I had to read and reread in order to remember how the story was (I have a terrible memory, so that's why I do not like to read long stories incomplete), but it was still a great experience.
w
Ginebra chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
k is so bad T.T poor touya , please update soon
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
sweet ending,, sequel?
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Waaaaaa, sad that it's over
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
i'm so happy for akira he sorta has his best friend/rival back
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
awesome update
Skye Guardian chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
It will be so great and funny if Sai comes back! Don't ya think?
Kazukimi chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
I cant wait for when the world of Hikaru meet the world of Shuuichi because i want to know if Shuuichi will go back to the go world and continue to be a go player or if he continue to be a singer and play go when he can.
Good fic
hentai18ancilla chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Yes, Akira's and Shindou's rivalry was more than just that...I wonder if he will remember?
Otaku-ka-ren chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
tymv for the update can't wait for more
pococo chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Oh I do hope you update soon! This is very well written (and exactly what I would want to see in a HnG/Gravitation crossover).

heres to hoping you update soon!
BloodyNeutral chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Wow, I just found this story again and reread it, and I do have to point out that this has some real potentional going on here. It has been a fanfiction-reader dream of mine to find a great Gravitation/HnG crossover going in the direction as it does with your story. I do hope you still have inspiration and plans to continue with this, because I am (and I am sure a lot of other readers as well) are bursting with curiousity of what will come of this. (I really want the people of his past to be amazed by the awesomeness of Shuuichi's singing, lol. And I wonder if other people have suspected? I guess Shuuhei would have known already? I got that feeling anyway.)

I really like how you write the characters, and how Touya noticed the difference in personality with Hikaru-Shuuichi. And I liked how you captured Yuki, that's really hard to do I think, to balance his personality and how he shows his emotions when it comes about ex. Shuuichi.

I am looking forward for future chapters! ;D

Ganbatte kudasai ne~!
Anne chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Hello, this story was a very surprising find, as I do not generally read HNG or gravitation fics, but this one really captured me. It has a really original plot, and both series are well mixed, really, it is great. Please, keep up with the good work. Bye