Reviews for Since I Lost You
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Daww
Beth Catherine chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This got me close to tears more than a few times. It all makes me want to go and read Reperations and Foundations again.
nothing else is chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
"She's not his mum, but she's his Mrs Mafloy and he loves her" - totally started crying at this line. I freaking love this series.
Eriakit chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
You. Are. Awesome.

It really sucks to have a pet die but... well. Best to have loved a cuddly little creature and lost it, then never to have loved a cuddly little creature at all.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh, little Clive is amazing.
hockeychik5 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This was a really sweet story. I also want to give you a heads up Malfoy is spelled wrong in this story. Just thought you would want to know that.
ThatGirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
It's 12:30 am, I'm supposed to be doing my homework, and I'm crying my eyes out. I'm not sure if I should thank you for writing something so horribly perfect or hit you on the head. I guess I'll go with the first one, because hitting people virtually just isn't as satisfying as doing it in real life. So here it is: thank you for writing this. It perfectly captured the emotions I felt when my guinea pigs died, and the way it wove together the multitude of afterlives, distorted through a six year old's perspective, into something resembling acceptance was beautiful.

(If you do happen to feel like hitting yourself on the head for making me cry, I would appreciate it.)
Bourgeoisie And The Rebel chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I just adore Clive so much. This was beautiful.
thatsasiriusmustache chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Why am I crying

I should not be crying

This circulates around a dead rat kfkfksj why am I crying
NeverPushWhenItSaysPull chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
"You were loved. You will be loved" This story made me cry. How is that possible?
Rhyselle chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This was such a sweet and wonderful story. Through Clive and the other characters of your ficverse you got to the heart of the matter perfectly. Don't ever doubt the quality of your writing. Well do.e!
evilgiraffe82 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
You are the cruellest person. I never even KNEW Kelly, and now I'm all sad.

(Clive is right, Drake has the most perfect words)

("Drake" still makes me giggle a little bit)
SuperCali chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
'Cissa with shiny eyes, aww.
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Godric, that was lovely. * hugs you * * realizes you may think she's crazy * *doesn't care *
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011