Reviews for I Remember
HorcruxHunter394 chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
I love this! It feels like this was actually what happened to them!
Death to Barbie 0206 chapter 4 . 12/14/2016
Continue..please? I know you haven't updated in six years, but please? Please pretty please with sugar and honey and happy stuff on top?
Silverleaf8816 chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
Awesome! Please continue
wittyusernames chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
GAH PPLEASEEE CONTINUEEEE!
eonstarII chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Iggy was eight when he got blind
MossiStone chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Moar
Jane chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
HURRY UP!1
Guest chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
this was sooooo good keep writing!
shimmering shadows chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
I LOVE this story, its cute, and sad, and cute, I'm just bummed that you stopped updating! I was looking forward to the rest of Iggy's story to the first book! all 13 chapters! It could DEFIANTLY get over 100 reviews if you did... defiantly :)
chemicalkyd chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
Heey , I know you literally updated a year and a day ago , but I was searching for my story (How I Became Maximum Ride) and your story came up.

It's amazing.

Please udpate! From the bottom of my heart, I swear to you, THIS STORY IS FREAKIN BRILLIANT.

I really love how this is all in Iggy's POV. I think he's a little underappreciated as well. Of course, now there's a lot more talk about how "IGGY'S SO HOT!" but no one really writes stories about him.

You portrayed the characters PERFECTLY. I only caught a few graham crackers (Grammer Errors) throughout the whole FanFic.

Update.

Update.

Update!

(Or at least message me back ;)

Kisses!

Luv, Sararuhh77
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
This is my favorite pre-series yet. Please finish it? I think you've nailed the characters, and the situations you've described seem extremely probable. Excellent job - please continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Slow update much?
Raephaim chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
yay that was great! ill be checking in to see if theres more

daily! kudos! please ill die if you dont write more!
Just a random MR fan chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
My friend told me about this so I had 2 read it 2. Really nice job. I love how it's from Iggy's point of view. He's a cool character.

By the way, I noticed about 1/2 to 2/3 of the way down u spelled "definitely" as "defiantly". It is spelled "definitely" but it's just a minor typo.

All in all it was AWESoME! I know u haven't updated it since august but if u could that would be sweet. I really want 2 read more.

Ur an amazing writer. Keep it up! Later :D
MFINGArideluver chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Oh my gosh! I love this! No I really, really, really love this! You should be a professional writer! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please please please please please update! Pretty pretty please with Iggy and a cherry on top? update soon! I love your story and I love Maximum Ride!