Reviews for The Conclusion in the Psychology
aaaaaand we'll never know what her second condition is, hahaha sad :(
Desperate chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
Is 4 years too long of a hiatus? Yes.
readstoomuchff chapter 22 . 11/10/2012
This is officially a long hiatus. Really good story though, wish you would finish it.
littleellie30 chapter 22 . 5/7/2012
Hi Elle,

Please please come back to us! I know that you have a busy schedule as a student and as a teacher I get that! This story I have just read from start to finish today and it is one of the best stories I have try and finish it as you has good IC work. I like how you had Brennan and Booth try to figure out their relationship with sweets help. Now I can't wai t for your return!
Igotyourweregoinghome chapter 21 . 4/30/2011
love your story! hopefully you'll find some time to finish it ;)
rbutler chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
This is very funny and very in character.

"Booth would like to try and fail at marriage"

Love it!
Monkey62 chapter 22 . 2/26/2011
Hello Elle

I hope your opportunity is working out well. I wanted to thank you for your story so far. I stopped reading incomplete ones but got sucked into yours from Hannah's one and I really love it. You have the characters spot on which is a tricky thing to do from what I've read other people writing.

I hope to read an update soon but am more interested in the good quality of your writing than the speed you post at.

In the meantime, I've started reading some of your other stories.

kml57 chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
So I just started reading your story and I feel the need to let you know how much I love it. It's amazing and I can't stop reading. You did a wonderful job at accurately protraying the characters and I haven't read that many fanfics which have done just that. Every quote you have for them is just something I can see them saying on the show. Keep up the good work. :)
Every Other Memory chapter 22 . 1/16/2011
You have captured the Booth and Bones we all love! Congrats of the Research publication as well. I loved this story thus far!
Raven Sheridan chapter 6 . 12/16/2010
Excellent! You have just totally nailed these characters. It's a sign of a good author when the readers can "hear" the characters' voices in their heads and see their actions while reading. Soooo, bravo! Oh, and:

"She looked at him for a long time before he saw the copulation in her eyes"

Dear Eternal Destiny's word processor,

Err...capitulation, maybe? Stupid word processor...don't assume you know what she meant to type! . (Unless, of course, you read minds and that IS what she meant to type! Then, by all means, continue with your predictive smexiness!)((And yes, I not only talk to my own inanimate objects, I'm speaking to yours as well!))

Anyway, judging by this last little bit, it's time for me to go to bed! Can't wait to keep reading! :D
kaylarea chapter 21 . 12/9/2010
I just wanted to let you know how much I love this fic! It's truley original and just plain perfect! I understand you are on hiatus, and am respectful of your situation, and I'll be eagerly waiting for any upate you provide when things settle down. this fic is amazing! :)
LeelooStar chapter 22 . 11/24/2010
Hope you'll return with this story sometime during winter holidays. It'be nice to read smth during the long hiatus. Good luck with your publication! I'm writing two at the moment and I know exactly how tough it can be.
bunny888 chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
This is very good-well written, well paced, and gently affectionate. Feels very real. Good work! I'm really enjoying it and am annoyed that it's not finished. I hate waiting! One note: to sneak a look at something is "peek", not the mountaintop one.
ellevee chapter 11 . 11/5/2010
This chapter was soo good! I think my favorite line had to be Booth's: "The language of fun, Bones. It comes from the language of fun." Fabulous :-)
Musiclover14 chapter 22 . 10/26/2010
I have been reading through this story over the past few days and I have enjoyed it to bits and pieces. I don't think I have sat, continuously reading any fan fiction as long as I have with this one. But this story has been so unique and in character and even laugh out loud funny at moments. I love how you have written the characters and the fact that you did not just throw Booth and Brennan together after a couple of chapters. Instead you made it the long, difficult transition that in the reality of the show it should be. I am sad to get to the end and find that you are taking a hiatus but I entirely understand. I wish you the very best of luck with your school work and I am certain you will excell when it comes to doing your research publication. I hope to one day see this story started again but until then congratulations on your accomplishments and I really do with you the best!
1,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »