Reviews for Will you be my daddy?
SerenityKitsune chapter 1 . 11h
You are an awesome person
SerenityKitsune chapter 10 . 12h
FANGIRL SQUEELWHDHDHAHSKF ND IDIEHFJDHEJFIDHDIFHFJKSKWB DJFHDB FKDBD FKFJFBSOWNFJF
SerenityKitsune chapter 8 . 12h
scorpius is like a fanboy... he must have his drarry ship
SerenityKitsune chapter 8 . 12h
This story is sooo CUTE! Little Malfoy and Jelly Teddy are just. ajhdjfhsiekfbdishevsuaidbvbdiwjebdjdn
kimberleerobbins17 chapter 1 . 4/4
to The Guess Who said this was unrealistic, because someone could fall in love with a person who hated them their entire lives... first of all Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy did not meet until they were 11... second of all Harry quite clearly is from such a union. unless I'm Incorrect and Lily Evans and James Potter we're best of friends when they were 11... even their story matches up to the same as that. James makes fun of Severus, Lily defends Severus. Draco makes fun of Ron, and Harry defends Ronald. yes completely and totally unrealistic. you must have hated the Harry Potter series as well for being the same unrealistic story...
I didn't like it all because you just focused on Scorpios and Not on Teddy. I really hate this Fanfiction because it's unrealistic that someone could fall in love with a Person that you hated all your life.
Hewhorulesthesea chapter 45 . 2/28
Awwwww! Scorpius is so sweet and innocent! And when he asks whether the baby will call Harry mummy is just die and go to heaven sweet!

Why is scorpius baby obsessed?
ShadowX199 chapter 24 . 2/21
Please post in the desc. that this is a Draco top/Harry bottom so people know.
ShadowX199 chapter 13 . 2/21
Wait what? When did he even remotely open up to the possibility of dating a guy? One does not simply say yes to a date with another guy when one is straight and you have not adequately shown that Harry isn't straight. Everything he's said and done up till now has said he was.
InsaneImaginer25 chapter 1 . 2/4
Oh, he's so cute. My little scorpion.
redvermelho chapter 22 . 11/8/2017
I never write reviews and I've read a fanfiction a week since I was 13 (which was a long time ago). I love Scorpius. I think he is a really well formed and executed character. I'd love to read a story of him grown up, in Hogwarts and dealing with love and all that. I think you'd make a beautiful, funny and real story. Much luck!
BerRyy chapter 45 . 10/15/2017
Hello. New reader here.
I enjoyed reading ur story and that Creevey became a murderer is kinda fit the story. The only thing that bother me was, the way Harry giving a birth. Instead of normal birth why dont u use caesar? I imagined A pure baby came out of an ass is so gross I cant even. But overall i love it. Xoxo from Indonesia
a person 56 chapter 2 . 9/3/2017
I'm sorry but if Scorpius crawls through my screen to give me a hug Malfoy gonna be sonless ;)
Acacia Jules chapter 35 . 8/10/2017
I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing. The height could cause a miscarriage. That's the funniest thing I've ever read.
Acacia Jules chapter 34 . 8/10/2017
Why would Narcissa be in Azkaban, she was never a death eater, and she saved Harry's life. Hell, he owes her a life debt.
5,575 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »