Reviews for Will you be my daddy?
Roxas fleur chapter 37 . 5h
ooh another dark lord in the making
Roxas fleur chapter 30 . 15h
light blonde hair? lucius?
Mikayla chapter 13 . 10/9
I think harry was right to take his son out of the I love you story ,I read it10 time and still reading it
Yoru-no-Akuma chapter 34 . 9/15
I think I'm gonna take a break here because I need something different, don't misunderstood me, I really like your story, it's just that I'm not a children type person and even if I'm a girl I don't like all the pregnancy stuff. I really think it is too early for them to have a baby, especially with the Murderer that just want that to happen. I'll continue when I won't be so negative in my though about pregnancy and stuff (I hope it won't be in too long).

I think it really is startling me that Harry is pregnant because of the Murderer somewhere against his will. I mean, he hadn't any desire of children and BOOM! Got one in him.
LittleMeowMoo chapter 32 . 9/5

I'm sorry to say i probably won't read anymore due to how childish and immature you made Harry react to the news and the talk about the suggestion/possibility of getting pregnant in the early chapter. I understand there would be shock and people react difderently, but making Harry ignore it and run away and pretend its not real really rubbed me up the wrong way and made the story less enjoyable for me (especially with hiw he treated Draco because of it!).

Another thing was how much attention Scorpius got while Teddy was just seemingly pushed to the side and ignored a lot. And considering Harry's past home life he would be able to relate and pay more attention to someone he sees as a son.

And for the bad man I kinda figured it to be Dennis... The photograph, blonde hair, the fact he mentions Harry destroying his family (his brothers death) led me to that conclusion. I must admit the prospect of Dennis being the bad guy made me really excited for the story, something that I've never seen before with an interesting motive, something you wouldn't really expect I guess.

But anyway, your story had an interesting concept to it but unfortunately took a twist into the wrong direction for me.
ISolemnlySwearThatImUpToNoG00d chapter 44 . 7/27
Hi There, I have really enjoyed this story

One thing has come to my attention thought... Arent Harry and Draco related?
You said that Harry was half Black and half Potter
Whilst Draco is half Malfoy but also half Black?

I have nothing wrong with this and kinda found it amusing

Apologies if i am wrong

ISolemnlySwearThatImUpToNoG00d xx
Nigeriaisthebest chapter 10 . 7/22
I fucking hate this little dick of a kid, I agree with Teddy. Self absorbed little brat I WOULD HAVE kicked his ass a while ago.
steamedchickandbroc chapter 26 . 7/16
I'm just going to leave my two cents here...
While I normally stick to snarry I decided to give this one a go since it also featured snape and little kiddos but I have a few qualms. First, I'm not entirely fond of all that scorpius gets away with and I can't help but feel that teddy gets pushed to the side. Why can't Draco control his son when scorpius is being unreasonable? Imo, he gets away with a lot and I don't like how he is allowed to call Harry daddy without anyone caring while teddy still can't call Harry that. I guess my overall problem with it is that Harry seems so submissive and accepting to everything while Draco kind of rubs me as arrogant at times. I miss the fire and spunk Harry usually has. All I take away is how Draco is going to make Harry his and how he is going to get what he wants but I would have loved to see some more doting affection and loving thoughts from Draco about Harry. I was hoping he wouldn't sleep with Harry while he is drunk either...
Other than that, this just might not be my cup of tea but I do appreciate the fact that it was very well written regardless. It is going on the bookshelf for now but I may revisit it later to see if, for a dramatic turn of events, Draco ends up pregnant instead of Harry.
yuutakeiamz chapter 40 . 7/16
well I know teddy is a chlid, and a child sometimes get really possesive of the things they loved, I just don't like it when teddy keep frowning at scorpius
troublemakergirlSly chapter 45 . 7/13
My, my! I loved it! It was incredible! So f*cking awesome, with everything u know: romance, friendship, adventure, even humor! What else can we ask for?
I need to tell I did hated Teddy, but by the end I loved him... I really thought how he felt with everything that was changing around, and the idea of being the big brother was amazing because that helped him to deal all stuff!
As u may see, I did loved ur story.
Wish u the best!
VeronicaSkyDawson chapter 14 . 7/7
This story is dragging too much. It was a good start but it went downhill when you made harry quit the case. If the protectors get afraid and back down then who will stop the crimes. No wonder you are a " fan of bella and edward"
VeronicaSkyDawson chapter 3 . 7/7
Namaste. Nomoshkor. Sat- sri-akal. Ram-ram. Etc etc.
There are 22 official languages in my country. So can u guess where i am from?
VeronicaSkyDawson chapter 1 . 7/7
"And he's pretty, isn't he?" Scorpius continued

Awww...this really did it fr me. I was almost skipping ur story. Bt m glad i didn't. Scorpius is choo chweet
LilyofCamelot chapter 14 . 7/6
This is actually super amazing
Conall chapter 44 . 7/4