Reviews for Will you be my daddy?
Freddie.Quicksilver.Weasley chapter 3 . 8h
I'm English but you know,
Hallo, bonjour, hola, hei, مرحبا, hej, kamusta, Χαίρετε, aloha, שלום, नमस्ते (namaste), halló, dia dhuit, ciao, salve, cześć
sorena chapter 31 . 5/11
bitch he's already pregnant isn't he?
Syren chapter 15 . 5/10
I'm reading this on the computer at school-I don't think the teacher would approve if she saw me, but it's so damn cute. 3 3 3
Reen chapter 2 . 5/9
I hate the bitch who told teddy he couldn't call Harry daddy. He basically adopting him, and is like saying "that's your foster/step/adopted dad you are NOT ALLOWED to call him daddy.
ryujinddc chapter 1 . 4/14
I love your fic. Thanks for all!
BloodLikeRubies chapter 15 . 4/13
Scopius:[by window] OKAY PEOPLE STAY CALM! ITS HAPPENING! IS ANYONE RECORDING THIS? NVM IM RECORDING THIS! NY SHIP HAS SAILED BBY!

Teddy:[next to him] (whispering) what the Frick frack, nickel snack!?
littlepanther chapter 1 . 3/26
Even after rereading this so many times I still find Scorpius cute :)
Lilyluna43 chapter 41 . 3/26
I was so sure that this was gonna happen!
Lilyluna43 chapter 19 . 3/24
I'm not a fan of heavy Ginny-bashing, but the rest of the story is so great, that I'm willing to give it a try :D
Lilyluna43 chapter 9 . 3/24
If I'm guessing right, Teddy's thoughts are getting dangerous...
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 3/4
Tawwww...damn im cho excited for moar globersss x)
Lord Barinthus chapter 3 . 2/17
Harry would not have just forgotten about Snape.

I'm really disappointed because this fic came recommended, but it's a bit too amateurish. Will not continue.
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 2/17
This is cute so far and has plenty of Favs, but I'm concerned there will be a lot of HP/magic-related mistakes. Example: Teddy wouldn't be classed a metamorphic, he's a metamorphmagus. That's a picky thing to note, but if it's indicative of things to come...

Let's try another chap.