Reviews for Will you be my daddy?
BrokenGlass chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
Another amazing chapter! I can't wait to read more. Thanks for writing~ BrokenGlass
Hikory chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
I enjoyed reading this chapter, especially when Draco took it upon himself to get Harry to relax. I especially enjoyed the last part, as that is true. Though I would find it funny if Severus and Harry ran into each other a few times, and became cival to one another...or before Snape was thought to have been "dead" that they agreed to bury the hatchet. I cannot wait to find out what happens next, update soon please.
tetee77515 chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
Perfect attitude for Harry, and it is so funny that you have Draco so calm and Harry with the anger problem, love it.
InvisibleInkling chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
LOL Twinky, that is the best house elf name ever! Scorpius is adorable. I can totally picture a little mini Draco! HUGS!
InvisibleInkling chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Well I have actually been tiptoeing around this story for a while, not noticing you had written it, tonight I noticed, and here I am! Very nice story from what I've read!
mochiusagi chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
awwwwwww that was cute and really sweet of draco to help teddie get harry to spend more time with harry. Please update soon!
olupotter18 chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
aweseome!
netglow chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
I really do like this.

Scorpius matchmaking Harry and Draco?

Cuuute.

I await the next chapter, thanks for your hard work.

NOW GO, WRITE MOARRRR D:
Smithback chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
great... lovely,

I whant to be kidnaped by Draco
Ms.Chibi chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
HAHAHA! Wow, Snape is alive, its a miracle! Harry and Dracoteddy and scorpiusweekend holy hell the devil has been let loose!
pokeyspot chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
o.0

Oh

My

Muffins

its a Malfoy slumber party. Can anyone say pillow fights! yea!

all hail the fluffy goodness!

way to go honey 190 reviews!

Thanks for the update!
bookworm19065 chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
Sounds like a really cute story (but why is the rating an M?)!
Xeniaph chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
This is still adorable. :D Can't wait for Snape. There's still some grammar errors, and spelling and such, but it's still really good. Keep it up! :D
Cazzylove chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
Great chapter _ UPDATE SOON you know you want to _ _ _

love peace and chocolate _ _ _

Blessed Be _ _ _

Cazzy _ _ _
lovelyplace chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
Like I said Malfoys usually get what they want. I'm glad Harry was talked into staying at the Malfoy Manor for the weekend, we all now he needs it. Will Draco come to realize that he has a crush on Harry during his stay! I hope so. I can't wait to read the interaction between Harry and Snape in the next chapter! So excited.
5,795 | « Prev Page 1 .. 364 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 384 .. Last Next »