Reviews for Will you be my daddy?
cheekymonkey89 chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Hahahah! Yeah! That was fast enough!

Great chapter!

Again, update soon!

Oh! And when are you planning on writing the sequel of 'Draco's secret'?

-Cheekymonkey89
True Blue Chan chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
This is a cute story. It made me laugh at young Scorpius trying to set up his Dad and Harry. It was great you involved Teddy too. I can't wait for the next hapter. Good Luck!
kAkA'er chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
oh and how often are you gonna update on this story?
kAkA'er chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
awww Scorp is just so cute!

LOL i love the Teddy called Ginny a bitch (i hate her)

excellent job on this chapter! 5 stars
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I love Scorpious! It's adorable that he's acting Slytherin so early! I look forward to reading more.
elfdemon05 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Oh,Scorpius is so adorable, playing matchmaker.
jo chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
ooooooooooooooooo i so wanna read more! excellent work!
Jack's Creativity chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
That has to be one of the cutest things ever!

I want to know about Draco now :) But an amazingggg chapter, sooooo damned good :) Well doneeee

Can't wait to read the next one :)

Oh and thanks for the dedication and little note thing at the beginning, means a lot, so yeah, biiiiiiig thank-you :)

Love

~EllyFromYesterday
NATWEST chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
love the story and the plot can't wait for the next chapter
Jay wants a rubber duck chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
How cute! Teddy calls Harry Prongslet )I also love how Ginny is portrayed, ever since discovering Drarry I cannot stand her in the slightest. (I never liked her in the movies anyways.) I love that Draco and Harry are starting to get along without all the sarcasm.

Also cudos on the fast update )
lopelope chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
HOO~ blame ffn for making me late to review this chapter.

It said 'the link is outdate'. Darn it!

I noticed something. That my penname is often shown on some author's notes of fics those contain slashy goodness, and M rated. Hehe perverted me.

The reviews are more than 80, why am I not surprised? (Copying Draco's dialog. LOL). Becoz it's great chapter, as always. The warning works me up. Coz Scorpie is so unbearable cute~.

Readers seem amused by the cuteness of him. And the kids' battle between Teddy and Scorpie is just soo~ funny.

Coz Malfoys dont share, Teddy-dear just beware, honey. Protect your godfather as strict as you can LOL.

I can't imagine if there'll be big competetion between Scorpie, Draco, and Ted to get Harry's attention. It sounds spectacular! LOL.

The story goes slow, but I'm sure it'll be worth it when chap 10 comes up -winks-

And be ready to get screamed by your reviewers if you're late to update it. The risks to be popular XP

Thanks to your dedication chapter. Just want you to know that I am so proud of to be your friend. You, the consistent author with all of her brilliant ideas.

Update A.S.A.P and Keep Writing!

xx

Loph
littlesprout chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
I sense that Teddy is just a little jealous of Scorpious getting Harry's attention. Hopefully Scorp will tell Teddy his plan.

Awesome chapter. update soon
evanescenceangel18 chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Ahhhhhhhhhhh Scorpius is soooooo fucking cute. Poor Teddy I feel really bad for him. The only father figure he has had in his life is Harry and he cant even call him dad. I get that Harry isnt his real dad but he has been there for everything and as long as he doesnt forget his real parents then there really isnt anything wrong with him callin Harry dad.

Teddy got jealous of Draco and Scorpius because they took all of Harry's attention away from him thats sooooo cute. Little kids really dont like sharing anything do they.

That bitch how could she cheat on Harry of all people it isnt like he deserved it after all he has been through I would think that would show what kinda of person he is. But good thing he got rid of the whore he didnt need her and now he can have Draco and all his yummines. Anyways love this amazing story and I cant wait for more.
Jellybean-chan chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
HEY! It's Ana! I LOVE THE ADORABLE SCORPIUS! AWWW jealous Teddy is cute(you gotta have a kid like that;)'MINI MASTER'!BRILLIANT!I read that and I thought of lil scorp takin over the world with hi adorableness(I think I spelled it wrong*oops*)HEHEHEHE Bow down to your rule that's right fear the cuteness! :D I just don't get Prongslet is that like a codename for Harry?

~Ana
BloodMoon93 chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
You bet this was as good as the fist chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter!

I want my hug now! lol