Reviews for Will you be my daddy?
Tenor of Fandoms chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Very well written! Can't wait for more! Please update soon!
pokeyspot chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
so cute!

*looks guilty* ...yes i am reviewing in hopes you update

but just because it is so CUTE
Chibi-Cbz-Tink chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I think ii love this story but to be sure ii need more chaps. So update muy rapido.
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
awwww that was cute! Scorpius is adorable. Please update soon!
TheLyraAnn chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
awwww Teddy feels left out i hope that gets better laterr on. Well i love this story and it is so cute. Update soon *cives you warm cookies and mountain dew*

Love and Snuggles,

Tiffany
lil joker 1989 chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
its so cute how Teddy is jealous...
evil-sami-poo chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
scorpie hug!

i think i just scarred him... great chapter, I like how you have incoporated characters... only small thing is that you said 'didn't knew them' instead 'didn't know them'
Moonlight Harmony chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
lolz the first thought in my mind was "well, we know where Scorpius is going, house wise." lolz. it is awsome so far and i cant wait to see the updates.
silverharpie17 chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
OMG! Scorpius is sooooo cute! Anyways, so far so good! Poor teddy, i hope he is ok with this. Can't wait for the next chapter!
violetkitty02 chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Oh Teddy! Poor baby Scorpius just wants to share! Hugs for Teddy! And hugs for Scorpius being precious! Loved the chapter! Can hardly wait for the next one!
silvr foxfire chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
It's a great story, I look forward to more manipulative Scorpius and perhaps he will eventually get Teddy involved in his grand scheme. And if Teddy's Grandmother passes away Draco and Harry could adopt Teddy.

Again, I really enjoy the story.
RejectedByMostButLovedByAll chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
This chapter was really good but Teddy shouldn't call Harry Prongslet because it implies that Harry is younger than Teddy. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
tetee77515 chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
I think you have the jealousy on Teddy's part down pat. Little kids are cute but oh so annoying when they are lol. My daughter almost hurt a newborn trying to pull him out of her grandmothers arms. She still has problems, so compairing this to her, I think you did perfectly. Again, Scorpius is a doll.
Hikory chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
This was a funny chapter. I like how Teddy is annoyed with Scorpius, but I have one question wouldn't Teddy want a second parent too? It would be funny if both wanted one and tried to set their single parent up with their ideal person, Scorpius setting up his father with Harry and Teddy setting his "father" up with someone else and eventually they team up and start to work together. That or something happens where the last item on Scorpius list comes true, like Harry gets a potion, spell, or something where the first person he touches(whom just happens to be Draco) that he becomes pregnant. I look forward to finding out what happens next, update soon please.
lizh12795 chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
You have done a great job with this story so far. I think it is very sweet. You have expressed how the two little boys would act fairly well also.
5,795 | « Prev Page 1 .. 372 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 .. Last Next »