Reviews for Will you be my daddy?
Hikory chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Interesting. I meant to review this chapter when I first came across it but we had a power surge and my comp got shut off. Anyways, I love the idea for this story. It is cute, but I have a question. Wouldn't someone see or find out what Scorpius has planned? I look forward to reading the next chapter.
poptartjuice chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
A hug from Scorpius? Awwwww :)

This chapter was super good! I really liked it!

Scorpius was as cute as every and Teddy's jealousy is making him adorable too.

Waiting patiently for the next chapter!
bob chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Awwww, Scorpius is so cute! Please, please update soon!
YinKeket chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
that's right. he can choose what hair color b/c of his mom. that is soo neat. awwww he thinks Harry as his dad. very sweet. lol on Teddy kind of looks like Harry when he choose to be then Scorpius looks like Draco. lol on the fact man. awwww Teddy is getting jealous of the way Scorpius is hugging Harry. Ron is idiot and awesome how Ginny wasn't with Harry any more. Why Granger marrying Ron? Well now Harry has George, Teddy and maybe Malofys. awwwwwwwwwwwww Draco is being a good daddy. doing all the daddy stuff. oh man more of this please. Maybe later Teddy and Scorpius can bring Draco and Harry together more. whaaaaaaaaaaaa more! please and thank you. can't wait too see what you have next.
missblackeyeliner chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
still loving adorable!scorpius and maternal!draco, makes my heart all melty inside.

but this little jealous streak with teddy makes me uneasy lol

maybe he could become a little more attached to draco since they're blood family?
heartshaped-sunglasses chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Aww Teddy is jealous, hopefully e will warm up to Draco and Scorpius soon :D
Her Pillow James chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
this is a great story but i was wondering how old is Teddy?
StormyFireDragon chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
great chapter dear. i love the look of the plot. your story line is great. as a beta i notcied a few typos, but nothing major. keep up the great work.

Hugs

Stormy
mykkila09 chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
i love this story. it is just soo cute...especially scorpius. i felt a little bad for teddy, he's feeling like he's being replaced with scorpius, but after having harry all to himself for so long, it's understandable why he would feel that way.

maybe he and scorpius can team up to get harry and draco together. that would be fun.

anyways, i love your story and i look forward to the update
John Connolly chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
why did you stop I loved it! please write more!
YinKeket chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
i know the feeling about not done with a long story but creating another which would be long. all in that author note. i understand cause for me i am going through that stage. sad that mommy married Blaise, but Draco wanted to have a baby. it would be fun to see Scorpius wanted a white ferrets. that should bring back memories in Draco passed when he was a school. i want the child to have one. make Draco's life a little crazy.

it's cute how Scorpius made a list for his second daddy. lol when he asked Harry and Draco if they were friends. lol. yay they have dinner together along with Teddy.

so far this is getting this.
Miss MP chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Holy moley! I almost can't stand the adorable-ness of Scorpius. HE SO DAMN CUTE! Pleaseeee, I beg of you, update soon!
SeductiveCooking chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Cute! Cute! Cute! CUTE! This chapter was great! I loved seeing Harry and Scorpius interacted. It was cute how Teddy got jealous, but I hope him and Scorpius can get along and share his Prongslet (so cute). I can't wait till the next chapter! Keep going! You are doing a fantastic job!

Sydney
The mental patient chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Update soon please!

It is adorable and cute so far, Scorpius is the cutest.

Cant wait to read the next chapter
Cazzylove chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Interesting fic _ Very original I've never seen a fic where one of the children try and get them together _ UPDATE SOON you know you want to _ _ _

love peace and chocolate _ _ _