Reviews for Will you be my daddy?
Dhragonis-Slytherin chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Aw~

It's so sweet that Teddy loves Harry so much. He's even jealous; so cute~!

I've always loved Teddy, he seems like such a mature, kind and intelligent character to me.

Though, how Scorpius knows that men can't have babies is beyond me; bit young don't you think.

A very cute chapter. Update soon!
Fablousy-Cratz chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
O.o...

I love you more! XD

Love this chap for making me curious what will happen next!

Just Imagine Teddy and Scorpie "Harry is mine!" battle XD

I wonder if the next chaps will have twist here and there :D

But I do hope Teddy and Scorpie can be friends thou LOL

Thank you for the update!
cheekymonkey89 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I want to know what happens next!

update soon!

-cheekymonkey89
kAkA'er chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
this is soooo worth continuing
cupcakesareyummy chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
i love it please continue this
Jack's Creativity chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Oooooo I told you I'd review. You didn't tell me how awesome this is! I love it. I can imagine it being read in a six-year-old's voice as well. :) Brilliant first chapter, can't wait for the next.

Alert.

Faved.

Done.

Love

~EllyFromYesterday
missblackeyeliner chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I like Maternal!Draco, he's adorable!

And so is Scorpius, I can't wait to see more of his scheming (:
Poog chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I liked this chapter a lot. I thought is was funny how Scorpius was treating Harry and Draco as if they were the children, not him. I do hope you continue with this. I think if you do the next chapter should be interesting.

I think so far that Scorpius has to be my favorite, just because he's so cute. Also I wonder if he'll end up adopting the Malfoy attitude in the future.

Anyways, I like the story so far and can't wait to see what will happen next.

~Poog
TheLyraAnn chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I love this update soon please, this story s amazing. It has so much potential and i can tell it will be great :) *hands you a cookie*
SCRIBBLERild chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
okay i was right i thought this would be cute and worth reading, no offense but there's a lot to look through, its so cute in a funny you have more chapters written post them. any way its well done its not really the harry potter universe kinda scenario but its not way left field either so it works. i be waiting for an update
cascol3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Great start to the story can't wait to see what happens next.
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
nice job Scorpius step one done ]
littlesprout chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Can't wait to see what happens next. update soon.
blu kat chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
It's different in that Harry's godson lives with him and he doesn't have any kids or is marry. I like what I've read so far and hope that you continue this. Thanks for the read.
violetkitty02 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I love this story already! I love Scorpius! Great job and can't wait for the next chapter!
5,793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 374 381 382 383 384 385 386 .. Last Next »