Reviews for Will you be my daddy?
Alm. Bucin Vinsmoke chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Merlin! This is a Sweet story. And sweet little Scorpius XD. I Wonder what will happen next when Harry and Teddy come to Dinner at Malfoy Manor. I Can't Wait.

Thanks to lopelope who tell me about this fic.

I'll wait for your update.

aicchan :)
lopelope chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I miss you, dear! XD

I love the story. You're consistent writer. I believe all of your multichap fics will finish soon.

This is the first multichap fic that I read from you. I don't read another one coz it's been more than enough chaps -to make me confused against the plot. I'm idiot for reading several chapters in one- when I start figuring yours. Hehe.

Like before. This story is so yours: DM/HP, sweet Harry, MPreg, nice plot. Oh God, you gimme what I've been craving since your last great oneshoot fic.

Update it, honey! This is great, Mel! Oh yeah, I wanna answer Scorpie's question about why his daddy don't wanna be the one who carrying a child. Why? Becoz, Scorpie dear, Slytherin guy is GIVING, not TAKING. lolzz

Publish the next A.S.A.P yeah, dear?

Waiting,

Loph
fi lovegood chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Loving it so drarry stories that take place post hogwarts and scheming scorpius is v please continue x
tetee77515 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Aww, Scorpius is just a doll! I can't wait for more.
xXFreedom-ReaderXx chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I love it! I can't wait to read more.
RejectedByMostButLovedByAll chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Awwww! So fricken cute, sweet and adorable! I'm lovin' it! Please put in a new chapter soon!
Bloodypassion chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Cool story I can't wait to read more. I love that Scorpius is so cunning and trying so hard to get harry and draco together! Please update as soon as you possibly can!
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
awwwwwwwww scorpius is sooo cute! ohhhh harry and draco better watch out. no matter how young he is, scorpius is a malfoy and they always get the things they want. Please update soon!
Jay wants a rubber duck chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Well I think it is a safe bet that we all want to hear more considering this is your 21st review in one day! I love how little and cute Scorpius is, trying to play matchmaker for Draco. ) Is it a safe assumption to assume Harry and Ginny never got back together, or are you going to delve into that later and I should just wait?

Keep writing!

-Jay
K chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Its so cute, I love the story. Please update soon :)
DestinyDragon chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I love it!
yukikitty chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
oh my god i absolutely loved it! you totally have to continue it!
silvia chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Very good intro. Curious how this will all work out in the end. Will Teddy and Scorpius work together? Please continue.
heartshaped-sunglasses chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Ahhh the joys for plotting kids :P
evil-sami-poo chapter 1 . 7/11/2010