Reviews for Will you be my daddy?
BoredBitch87 chapter 42 . 3/12/2021
I know it's meant as an insult, but I laughed when he called Draco a "incredible bastard"
Flower in prison chapter 1 . 2/24/2021
I've only read a few chapters so far but Draco is letting Scorpius do too much in my opinion.

It's cute at first but Draco should've put a stop to it when Scorpius demands that Harry kisses Draco. Especially when he confuses the idea of Harry liking his Dad with the two being in love. Draco should not have gas lighted him instead he should have explained love. And maybe the idea of a relationship should have been planted in Draco/Harry's heads instead of a forced kiss to please a six year old.

But the story is cute; the relationship growth is just awkward.
Alenny13 chapter 39 . 2/10/2021
I swear, scorpius is an evil little munchkin
LillyRose chapter 23 . 1/20/2021
it wasnt boring though
InnocentIthinknot chapter 45 . 1/15/2021
I know kinda late, but this fic is amazing! I absolutely love it, if only there were more stories like this for the other fandoms i liked. Oh well. Now who else agrees with that the song "Bitch Came Back" by Theory of a Deadman would perfectly describe Ginny.
Circe Morganna chapter 45 . 12/23/2020
Thát's how it goes?
Sweetstar chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
I love it so far. It helps that I love stories where Harry raises Teddy, not Andromada. Nothing against her tho.
aka purelight chapter 45 . 12/12/2020
Long and drawn out read. Not bad but gods it took efforts to keep eyes open and move to next paragraph far too often.
Same fluffy dialogue repeated ad nauseum, silly ooc & even out of fantasy genera moments for those that should be better handled now. Scorpius seemingly having personality of a wet lettuce did not help one bit!
Enjoyable in it's way but no need for reread imho.
Clyden chapter 45 . 12/5/2020
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. It's a bit ooc, but I could understand your reasons in doing so. Scorpius was just adorable, and Teddy was so lovable. Sigh.. The memories were a bit off on how Severus got to get that, however I won't criticise that, he may have either spied on them or whatever Snape does, he's not bad, but he's still quite a git, both in a bad and good way.
Lovesbitca8 chapter 1 . 11/23/2020
Finally after years got down to reading this. To be very honest, I reached current chapter & am disappointed so far. It may improve as story progresses but I'm lacking motivation in continuing for now.
Will be back when mood gets me.
thryl18s chapter 45 . 11/16/2020
So I did read it all. It was a good story, and the idea was cute and appealing, but some thing don't really make sense and I think everything just aligns in a weird way to solve Harrys doubts, for example, the memories of lily talking about harry having a baby, like cmon, really?. I didn't really like some Harry personality traits, he didn't have his usual fire, and he let Draco get away with everything. And Draco giving him orders THAT way? Unbelievable. Anyway, it was a good story and I enjoyed it so I really hope you don't take this the wrong way, keep the good work.
brilliantheart chapter 4 . 10/25/2020
Is this like a proper or story or a parody comedy one? Finding it slightly strange but will continued
isanghansaram chapter 2 . 10/17/2020
Oh... I just started to read this amazing thing. I am Korean and I'm not good at English, so It's a little bit hard to read this with out translator but I will try. because I love this novel and love is the most powerful form of magic, LoL. I want to say thank you to wrote this wonderful novel.

Please let me know if there is anything wrong.
slytherab chapter 45 . 8/29/2020
this story is so good ...
T S Potter Malfoy chapter 45 . 8/27/2020