Reviews for Cold Hands, Warm Heart
DeputyRJ chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Was gonna encourage this guy to do more, but then i saw what date this was published. If you still have this account, good story and i wish you would've finished it!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next! What's next!
Bob Floof chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is quite adorable X3 Well written. Nice job
ManiakoPixel chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
that nice story, I caught my attention, I could say if you can follow?
MonoSheep chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
Beautiful!
MonoSheep chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Beautiful, way a go dude! You finally make a story that will show for generation for generation!
AkumuHoshi chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
cute
King of Werewolves chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
This is pretty good, although some of it seems familiar...oh well, great job anyway!
Crash fan chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Wohoo! Yes more NinaxCrash fanfiction this is the best stuff I like to read.

You got to keep updateing this.
PC20XX chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
Awesome! We're getting the other side of the story now and it ain't lookin' bright. It's weird though that Crunch has a grudge against Nina 'cause she hasn't done anything to him at all! Keep on going, you got me interested!
Crash Forever chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Sounds an awful lot like "Metal Hands Shouldn't Feel".
Mariofan408 chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Bring on the other chapters and I bet the other readers want to know who are crash's parents.
Deleted624 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Lovely emotion that you display in this story. Usually I don't read the Crash & Nina fics, but the images in this story are beautiful and I can picture them perfectly 3 I look forward to reading more; keep up the great work )
Fuzzy Teeth chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
IM glad you updated. Can't wait to seee more.
Aleyn Meagher chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I love how this story is going! :) I'm seriously looking forward to the continuation.