Reviews for Agony and Ecstasy
mmkbrooky chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
I am rereading this, having formally reviewed as "brook". The review system changed, and it appears reviewers are having trouble-being signed in as "guest".

Anyways enjoyed this and am going to your next story. Looking forward to more Zibbs by you.
brook chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
one of the best zibbs stories.
KoteDiM chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
This is absolutely one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Amazing - and unbelievably hot too :p
EverlastingMuse chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
madmother2 chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Excellent. One of the only believable Gibbs/Ziva stories I have ever read. More please. :)

Sehrezad chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Hey there! A new ZIBBS fan, yay! :-D :-D :-D

That was some good writing here! :-D Nice job... very nice... I enjoyed every word.

I hope you'll stick around and we can read more stories by you! That'd be great! :-)
Zibbsrocks chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Hey, great story! Love it. And I never believed - he's only a father. As mollygibbs already mentioned your way out of that deadend was perfect.

Pls. continue soon...
Zivacentric chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Wow - this is great! Very well done, and not just for a first story - for any story. And your English is very good, so do not fret about that.

You had some great lines in here. 2 of my favorites: "...if you're finished playing hard to get" and "Practice, Jethro, all I need is some practice…" - loved those!

I must join my friend Molly (*waves* Hi, Molz!) in saying you should totally write more Zibbs. And welcome to the Zibbs family, by the way! )
mollygibbs101 chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Woo! Yeah! I loved loved loved it! AWESOME fic!

Write more!

Your English was fine! If I hadn't had read it earlier I would have thought english was your first language!

Please write more Zibbs!

mollygibbs101 chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
*claps* Nice! You wiggled around that whole 'father figure' thing nicely! Great interpretation!

Gibbs reaction about Ziva fantasising over him was brilliant! Haha!

So looking forward to the 3rd chap!

mollygibbs101 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
'Take a hot bath...' Great way to break the ice there Gibbs

Great! I say this and I was craving Zibbs fic and I just nearly thanked God, maybe the thanks is for you?

TaylerWithAnE chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Loved it! It was awesome!