Reviews for Reversed Life
Josh1405 chapter 112 . 9/19
Great story ! Well done. But I feel that you did not mention Oromis and Glaedr enough. It was mostly centered on Eragon and Arya. But despite that, like I said, great story !
SX74 chapter 109 . 9/2
Rereading this again, I am once again stunned by the elegance of this story. Well done. I hope you come back and write a sequel or finish TMF soon.
Raven Of Shadows117 chapter 5 . 8/22
I thought this was going to be a brilliant story were eragon is the bad guy but then you copped out with one of the most contrived scenes I have ever read. why the hell would he listen to his mothers request when he believes that she has just abandoned him. Also why the hell was Firnens egg not in the uru'baen treasury?
Brother Unbroken chapter 112 . 8/16
I don't review often and only recently returned to this site to read the stories found here like I did years ago, but after reading this I knew I had to type something.

I go through this site pretty often in recent times and pick up stories to read but most I inevitably find that I drop. When I stumbled upon your story I can say at first I wasn't sure that this was a story that I was going to finish but as I continued it absolutely grabbed me and held on. It was everything that I had wished the Inheritance cycle had turned out to be and the conclusion to the series that I had hoped for.

Thank you for this and although it seems you haven't been back to this site in a year I hope that you are continuing to write and create.
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 112 . 8/8
Words fail me. I am not sure if I can rightly convey how great this story is, but I'll try... I originally read this years ago before I had an account and thought it was phenomenal. Last week I decided to reread it and I was in no way disappointed. In fact I believe that this is actually better than the original because it more thoroughly captures the environment of Alegasia along with the romance between AxE. In the future I'd love to see more of Ella since she had grown on me throughout the story... Hope you continue writing in the future, I'd love to read your work whether it's on ffn or better yet published in a book store.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 7 . 8/1
So Sragon just join the Varden like that... what a let down...
Shu Ouma GC chapter 5 . 8/1
Wait a minute I thought Galbatorix will make Eragon swore a oath to him like he did to Murtagh
Archangel299 chapter 1 . 7/25
Loved it! Wish it wasnt over really hope you decide to follow up with a sequel even affter all these years
diggerboy4 chapter 112 . 6/19
What a read what a read! Took me a while but i finished! So sad its over :( what a great story!
I know you probably see this but i do know a good book series well two actually they're call Red Queen (better than it sounds P.S there us fighting and blood) and the other one is called five kingdoms(slow at first but gets really good) this is a trilogy but Lord Of The Rings another 2 series is rangers apprentice and brother band chronicles
Im only on chapter 10 so far however i love it so far also i like how even though eragon has gone through a lot he has a soft spot for children
SOB188 chapter 46 . 6/3
Forgive me for rambling but i truly love and appreciate you. Are you working on something original i would really love to read it. I must have read reversed lives a hundred time by now! Thanx
I must have read it a hundred times but i am never bored
SOB188 chapter 1 . 6/3
Yo! I know you dont know me, but i am absolutely in love with you writing! The way you portrayed eragon in reversed life, and the development of eragon and arya relationship is bueatiful! But what truly commendable is that you retained their personality and developed it throughout the story with deviating from it, according to me thats the mark of a true write not the story or the imagination, yes that is important too, but to maintain a person personality that the hard part.
mbarocket2001 chapter 4 . 4/7
This is honestly the 4th time I read this and every time I read it I get hooked immediately. You did so well with writing this story and this is one of the only stories that show Eragon in this light. You portrayed all of the characters really well. Good job.
mobile54691 chapter 112 . 3/26
Beautiful story and I loved the ending. Amazing job with character growth and development.
2,790 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »