Reviews for Reversed Life
Varsir chapter 1 . 21h
Amazing plot line
TMF wasn't as good as this... If you read this and then look at TMF the difference in ExA really made me sad... Anyway, I'm rambling. Both stories were great though! How dus u doos its?
So if death is called the Inheritence Cycle is life called the Christopher Paolini?
warrof chapter 112 . 10/18
Excellent story! I greatly enjoyed reading it! Though near the end you started using names from other works, but oh well.
warrof chapter 10 . 10/11
That seems very out of character... Considering he just left Galbatorix, he seems to easily swearing himself to a new master.
nnn chapter 58 . 9/28
nnn chapter 58 . 9/28
Cytryne chapter 90 . 9/27
So weird, but as I read this I can't help but want to read a story about Ella as an adult cause she'd have to end up doing some pretty great things with a family like that. Great story btw.
Tony McNucklz chapter 12 . 9/13
Having just noticed that this story is complete and has been for several years I won't bother picking apart further plotholes.
Tony McNucklz chapter 5 . 9/13
as far the "his mother would never lie to him" tripe, she clearly never told eragon why brom never came for him or her which means when she told him brom abandoned them she may not have lied, but kept the truth from him intentionally. so in fact as he can apparently leave the empire anytime he likes he clearly stayed in that hell because she withheld the truth. if anything he should forgive his father and now hate his mother. the premise you're using for this story's setup is intriguing, but clearly you didn't think the details through. I'd recommend you rewrite at least these first few chapters to explain how galbatorix let eragon and saphira out of his site without oaths. he doesn't need their name to force them to swear loyalty in the ancient language. I'm still reading just because I'm hoping these massive plotholes get plugged later. well written so far outside those issues.
Tony McNucklz chapter 5 . 9/13
I don't like broms story being essentially "oops not my fault." it just seems like a lazy plot twist. and eragon just accepting Selena abandoning him like it was nothing once again feels lazy, like you don't want to make separating eragon from the empire easy. it just feels like you're rushing eragon leaving the empire. with all we know about galbatorix you haven't explained why he didn't bind eragon by making him swear oaths of loyalty just in case? even morzan, his first and most loyal servant swore oaths of loyalty. it doesn't make any sense that eragon was allowed to just walk around free as a bird to leave. massive plothole there.
SurfeitOfStrife chapter 1 . 9/8
I just wanted to comment on the first chapter because ive already finished it. It was so good, and just an awesome way of looking at the trilogy. I only re-read the Inheritance Trilogy and ive got to say it's not the same after experiencing RL. I think RL was the best fan made story I've every read. Keep up with the smashing work on TMF and always remember we have your back on anything.
Rankin de Merthyr: This story's been completed three years ago. And if I remember, this story didn't have a beta reader. So, if you came just to nitpick, you're a little late for that.
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 38 . 8/27
- There was no doubt in her mind that his family reunion would be anything but awkward.
- Anything but awkward

I had to question myself and look it up on the internet like a ninny but why would their reunion be "anything but" (read: not all all) awkward?
2,757 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »