Reviews for Recreation
Bloodsong 13T chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
brilliant! and even more fun than calvin-ball. all wardens should play this game in their camp. sounds like a good time!
Sara-hold-the-h chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I can not begin to tell you how much I freaking loved this! So much fun! Stumbled across your dragon age stories and have been reading through them this morning. Love your 'Amell.'
Suilven chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Ew! But, funny. :) I like the fact that poor Wynne retreated prudently to her tent, not that it helped her much. Tee hee.
walkingdisastersharkchild chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
i can imagine this happening.

if i knew how to animate well, i would totally do that.

love it.

and i have to ask, who did you end up romancing? i'm just a little ... confused.
Zemmiphobia chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I'm not sure what I love more here, the fact that your dog is named Blossom or that he plays ball with darkspawn heads!
laod chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Ahahahaha. This is ace. There's so much in camp we don't see... you should do a series.
Shakespira chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
You have a great knack for conveying a lot of things with a few well placed words. I loved "Only a Morrigan-bear could make "Waaaah!" sound so self-satisfied."

To see them all having so much fun only to realize the "ball" was a darkspawn head was a deft touch, I laughed loud enough to wake my husband up.
Fiws chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I love it! The group needs more goofy shenanigans, especially some that isn't started by Leliana or Alistair.
galesong1234 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
You have an extraordinary talent of conveying a story. I especially like Alistair being caught holding the ball...errr head. Oh, and swalling the chease before. Great humor! Great job! Bravo, horray!
mille libri chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Hee! That was very fun!
mutive chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Awww...so cute. I love Dog. And I can totally see this scene.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That was great fun! First the unexpected light-hearted pick-up game, and then the big reveal of the head. Very witty!
jenncgf chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Hee hee! That's a fun one-shot. I like.
Nightsfury chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oh, I love this. You have a very wicked sense of humor.
Nithu chapter 1 . 7/11/2010