Reviews for Slash and a Hack
guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Ron,Bonnie,?,Shego.
I have to agree that "the scene switching was arbitrary and contrived". Also, he really should have scrapped Varkon and let's not talk about his misuse of pansexuality, that was just a shameless harem ending. And BURN to ff readers not leaving reviews, comments, etc.
TheDaemonthor chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
we need to go deeper

Seriously though, righteous fic bro. Couldn't stop giggling.
Mengsk chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I'm so bloody glad you threw in that epic twist there because that was trashy from the start.

Ron.

Bonnie.

Timothy North.

Umm... Monique?
InfiniteMystery chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
omg, lol love the randomness! xD
Karon19 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I could have sworn I reviewed this before. Seems fanfiction is not limited to those of us in the real world. Glad to see Ned and company are maintaining a healthy imagination. Now if only one of those geeks can put said imagination into practice.

~Darev
zamzowwow chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Loved it.A fantastic string of parodies.I was enjoying it til Varkon showed up I went WHAT THE HELL. The fun returned when it was reveiled that is was bad writing by Ned, you had put in a big clue pointing to this when back in the cel Kim and Ron talked about how great a person Ned final part was the bestt,The reveil,Larry's reaction,the others Reviews, Ned,s blindness to the truth, perfect
Reader101w chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Okaaaay, that was… well… different.

This was one weird, stories-within-stories… well, story.

Then again, each story-part was written well and could be seen to have a plot on its own. The interlink between the stories was a bit weak, but you can blame Ned for that.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
eoraptor chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Well, that was interesting and amusing.
xvxAPATHYxvx chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
so...who's the hack?
TheRedKommie chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Okay, so you did a nice twist there DP. I thought you were going one way with ti (KiGo... shudder) but you changed it up! Then when you were doing the Star Trek parody part and had Varkon come in I was really confused, but again you pulled a great twist out of no where!

Ned's fan fiction. Larry getting sick from hearing this about his cousin! Heh and the whole:

"Some," said Ned. "They leave me reviews sometimes. I think it's always good to leave a review for a story. Authors enjoy sharing a writing experience with their readers, after all!"

Ned stood up and looked into the air, staring at nothing in particular, almost as if he was expecting someone outside of the comic shop to hear what he had said.

GREAT! HAHHAHAHAHAHA!
AmericanGecko chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Ummm...Interesting take on scene switches. I honestly could not tell if you were being serious or humorous about them...

Until I got to the end, that is. Unfortunately, that completely spoiled all of the jokes in my humble opinion. BUT, as the story says, I'm just one reader/reviewer.

All in all, I have applaud you for putting this up.

Final verdict: Great story with humorous twist.
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I always thought that it was that kind of people who wrote kigoo anyway. Thanks for the ewwwwwww moment!
Gomro Morskopp chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Absolutely superb. Best title ever, too. And "Spockable" is pretty good, too. Been reading Knights of the Dinner Table, maybe, for inspiration? Sounds like the kind of thing B.A. would cook up...
Katsumara chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Haha. KiGoo. Ick. Bad, Doofus, bad! Still funny.
Earl Allison chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Thanks, I needed a smile today after RL gave me a rough time. Thanks for the story!

Take it and run,