Reviews for Game, Set, Match Outtakes
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
Thanks for E POV.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
At least he's not completely clueless about his two personalities & penchant for screwing up. Let's see what Em has to say...
debslmac chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
:):)
dbpbatm chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Good additions.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Wow! That was a powerful chapter. You do a really great job transferring emotions into ink. I felt it all, thank you.
LADARTHA chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Enjoyed each of the outtakes. I see that you haven't completed this section as yet. Are there more outtakes coming? ;)
Naomi M chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
I love edwards pov
ritamistry chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Thanks for writing EPOV, it was interesting. Also, if you have not been to Wimbledon you just have to. The atmosphere is electric. I'm not saying that because I am a proud Londoner, but really nothing compares to that feeling seeing magic happen before your eyes.
cheryl evanz chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
this story is ammmmmaaazzziiinnngg

i 3 luv it

u r amazing
OcSickGirl chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
This was the best. I love the way you write Edward. Guess I will go start Secret Life now..lol.
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Great outtake can't wait to read the rest. :)
HoosierNina chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
It was nice to revisit this time from Edward's perspective. Your stories have been my favorite distraction.
HoosierNina chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
I would not have felt so harshly against Edward if I had known he was this affected by Bella. He is so much sweeter inside his head.
HoosierNina chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I didn't really think about Emmett being in on changing Edwards ways. I liked seeing what was going onin his head. I was glad he had some remorse for the other he flirted and kissed.
IceChocolateTammy chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
WOW. This was awesome :D I feel so sad for Tennisward :D You are truely an awesome author! Keep up the good work and i cant wait to read more of your works!