Reviews for Ten Weeks Later
Faenil chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Aww, cute fic! And really well written!
9foxgrl chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
awes, this was cute
Trumpet-Geek chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Sad topic, but nicely written!

Noticed a few spelling errors though, such as Brittan (should be Britain) and ect (which should be etc, as the word is etcetera). Other than that... Loved it!
LavenderTown chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Sooo, I was updating my favorites list and remembered loving this story but never commenting on it... I thought I'd fix that now :D

It was wonderful. The ending was just too cute for words. And I love that it isn't all mushy, there's still plenty of UST to be had :D

Apologies for commenting on such a old story, but I felt the need to right a wrong. Anyway, bravo! :P
Chillis chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
I liked your story... Alfred sure is stubborn... too bad you didn't continued to the point Mexico sued the US and BP. I mean, is gulf of Mexico XD or when Alex (the hurricane) was in the gulf or now Bonnie...

I liked your story~ I'm going to add it to favs~
Apple Doodle chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Loved it! I'm sad it's over, though - even though it was only 3 chapters. I'm gonna miss it. You could do an epilogue, seeing as I heard on the news attempts to stop the leak are working finally.

Btw, Boulevard of Broken Dreams is now officially my favourite song, thanks to this.

Anyway, well done!
frostneko chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
So America's one true weakness is oil? That and political parties. XDDD The end was so adorable~
CoolBreeze89 chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
It's quite sad you do not plan on writing one last chapter (at least I would finish the whole Gulf thing because I heard that the new actions to stop the oil are finally working).

But I'm looking forward to read this story again in a couple of years xD.

Untill then... Greetings from Germany!
AngelOfPastPresentAndFuture chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
I really like it, great story!

One mistake through, unless of course you meant to mix English and French:

'Yell une fois de plus et je vais devoir vous demander de partir.'

'Yell' isn't French, the correct term would be 'Criez'

I hope you'll update soon
Apple Doodle chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
I'm really liking this, and I can't wait for the next part! poor Alfred - he's too stubborn for his own good...
G.Wings chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
poor Al! *rubs the boys back* and poor USA!
G.Wings chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
cool story! I feel so sorry for Alfred though, nothing like damage at home to make a Nation feel ill.
sascha024 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I love it. Great depiction.
Vicious Whispers chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I really like this story so far. I cannot wait to read more. :D
Etcha chapter 1 . 7/11/2010