Reviews for Naruto Uzumaki: The Youkai Files
Rebmul chapter 8 . 1/18
oh god I'm so sad almost half way done and then no more
Rebmul chapter 7 . 1/18
no no they don't I miss pinky
Rebmul chapter 1 . 1/18
oh this is gona be good even if it is a dead fic
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Nice start. Jiraiya got owned lol.
jj7050 chapter 17 . 10/26/2015
great story, one of the few yu yu hakusho/Naruto books I read that go past the introduction of koenma. sucks it hasn't updated for years but its nice. please continue it:)
Soul eater chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
No Dr Stein will experiment on you in your sleep
Ito Uchiha chapter 17 . 9/13/2015
Good luck with new chapters
agitofang666 chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
haha clasic man just clasic that was pure genious narf haha
loganhunter2 chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
9 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Allllllllllllllllll of your harem 10 / 10.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
I know pinky and the brain and you were spot on funny I was in pain you cracked me up so bad I could not stop
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
Man I hope you get your muse back to finish this story, it's great. You're a great author.
please continue chapter 17 . 1/19/2014
Please continue
Guest chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
You have naruto to weak you said naruto was as strong as a b-class demon so the onl saint beast he should have any trouble against should be the boss if at all. Kurama and hiei didn't become b-class demons until the end of the dark tournament and any one of togorous team could single handedly beat the saint beasts
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
Cool. The Getbackers is heavy, an underrated manga/anime in my opinion. So it's pleasing to see Naruto adapt Ban's jagan abilities in this story. To tell ya the truth all the Uchihas are better off dead, especially Itachi. He's lame if you ask me. He was badass when he was that cool mysterious, seemingly unmerciful older brother whom Sasuke wanted to kill, but now he seems like a bitch after Kishimoto decided to redeem his character.

Him crying right before he killed his mother and father was the final nail in the coffin for him. Itachi's a shitty ass character. Point. Blank. Period.