Reviews for Naruto Uzumaki: The Youkai Files
jj7050 chapter 17 . 10/26
great story, one of the few yu yu hakusho/Naruto books I read that go past the introduction of koenma. sucks it hasn't updated for years but its nice. please continue it:)
Soul eater chapter 9 . 10/6
No Dr Stein will experiment on you in your sleep
ito uchiha chapter 17 . 9/13
Good luck with new chapters
agitofang666 chapter 7 . 7/20
haha clasic man just clasic that was pure genious narf haha
loganhunter2 chapter 2 . 6/13
9 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 1 . 6/13
Allllllllllllllllll of your harem 10 / 10.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
I know pinky and the brain and you were spot on funny I was in pain you cracked me up so bad I could not stop
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
Man I hope you get your muse back to finish this story, it's great. You're a great author.
please continue chapter 17 . 1/19/2014
Please continue
Guest chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
You have naruto to weak you said naruto was as strong as a b-class demon so the onl saint beast he should have any trouble against should be the boss if at all. Kurama and hiei didn't become b-class demons until the end of the dark tournament and any one of togorous team could single handedly beat the saint beasts
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
Cool. The Getbackers is heavy, an underrated manga/anime in my opinion. So it's pleasing to see Naruto adapt Ban's jagan abilities in this story. To tell ya the truth all the Uchihas are better off dead, especially Itachi. He's lame if you ask me. He was badass when he was that cool mysterious, seemingly unmerciful older brother whom Sasuke wanted to kill, but now he seems like a bitch after Kishimoto decided to redeem his character.

Him crying right before he killed his mother and father was the final nail in the coffin for him. Itachi's a shitty ass character. Point. Blank. Period.
Hikaru-chan200 chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
cant wait for the next chapter this is a good story and well written :) I do hope you will continue with this story.
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 17 . 6/3/2013
Man I wish you would update this is a great story.
Markus-Antonius chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
hey man its been too long! i hope you update soon!
MarTinez9 chapter 17 . 11/27/2012
Man this is a really good story you got to update it.