Reviews for Her Son
Quickslice chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Oh wow! That is interesting, I'd like to know more of course. Okay, on to the sequel.
forever122 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
That's sad...
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
That would be awesome if this was canon.
RukiaDeathberry chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Toshiro, Gin's & Rangiku's son...I didn't see that coming!
Mr. Hourglass chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Very interesting and original, never before have I had a GinRanToshiro fanfiction, guess I'll be busy this weekend reading the other story.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Ok...I think this would have actually worked if it had been part of the other fic. But anyway, it's very interesting.

I too use the idea of Toushirou being Rangiku's and Gin's son in one of my fics (an unposted WIP), just that I don't want to kill Gin, despite how psycho he seems at times, I actually like him, and I like the GinRan pairing too much (as will be seen soon enough in my current fic Everlasting Loves).

Anyway, I digress, nice fic, I'm currently leading the other one HM, HL.
darklover chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I just find the concept of Rangiku and Gin being Hitsugaya's parents so interesting. Nice one-shot.
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Great story I love seeing Matsumato's protective side.
mountaincastle353 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
that was awesome! but Ran and Gin toshiro whoa!
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Excellent story! Great emotion in the piece and superb ending:). Well done:D. Great spelling/grammar as well.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
More GinRanToshiro. Those fanfics aren't easy to find, that is for sure. This was rather enjoyable. :)
rockbabyval chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Sweet!
Perfect Beauty chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
wow! I am so glad that I wasn't the only one who suspected Toshiro was Gin and Rangiku's son...good job
ShyWaterAngel chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Good job. I have never read a story in which Toushiro was Rangiku's son it was very cool to read. Loved it all. :)