Reviews for Imperius Verita Syrum
Ruby Moon-Snape chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
I am patiently waiting for the next chapter to this story...NOT! I love this story. Normally I don't like reading stories with a lot of OCs, but for this story it works. Please update soon.
HP-words.of.wisdom chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
I thought that this story was rated Humor/Romance. I saw nothing of that, instead only reading disgusting and weird stuff. I much prefer the original match-ups. This story was flat-out horrible!
USS chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
this fic sucks. you shouldve kept the original characters and scrapped the stupid ocs.
Someone has a big ego chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
"XENIA KARKOROV: A strikingly beautiful part Siren girl with thick wavy brown hair and bright blue eyes."

Keeping note of your username..

Eh, I didn't really enjoy it out of some of the ones I've read.. so-so, I'd give it 4 out of 10.
Jersey Princess chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
That is so weird...

~Jayxx
Jersey Princess chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Kind of weird...why would Jamie like a made-up charrie when he's supposed to like Lily?

~Jayxx
dont know chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
I didnt read your story, i just wanted to say that i ALWAys thought there was a wizard equivalent of truth or dare. I have been waiting forever for someone to write one. Thankyou
Tomato Beatles Fan chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
oh my...
AmeZ chapter 2 . 4/4/2003
well... kinda...um... just a little gross!

guys making out with guys and gals making out with gals just seems wrong. i see no hope to this story, sorr kid.

ROCKIN BALBOA
Galya chapter 2 . 12/14/2002
scandelous!

*hugs sevydaddy*
arimel but i'm too lazy to bother logging in chapter 2 . 12/14/2002
this is totally and completely weird, positively lame, and absolutely hilarious. keep it up! update soon!

ahr
arimel but i'm too lazy to bother logging in chapter 2 . 12/14/2002

ahr
Dark Comet chapter 2 . 12/14/2002
0.o

My...the slytherins are very...free about relationships...which is always to be praised...ummm...yeah *falls sideways off the chair and starts giggling*
The alter ego of Bob chapter 2 . 12/14/2002
meepers maybe you should Write Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw? lol that would be funny :Þ I would want too me justin flich-flenchys dad *evil grin*
song.breeze chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
lol. v gd. lmao.

*giggles hysterically and falls off chair*

becki