Reviews for The Seduction of Johan Anderson
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Ice: This is your first!? *puts whipped cream gun in my mouth and pulls the trigger*
Icuo: She's still working out the Lemon process...your lemon was very good...
Kemono-lover-hybrid chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Atticus calling Jaden 'chibi'? That's what my brother always call me!
AnimeHailey chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
hmm...not that bad...
Elemental rain chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Well, Johan has been "spending time alone " lol ...
Shadowfox26 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
*claps* One of the best lemons I read so far. b
Foxluna chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
awesome hahahaha. Jaden's plan either it worked or back fired not sure which since Johan did indeed jump him and screwed him throughly. but also because Johan had a bottle of lube in his jeans pocket, and because of what Judai asked when he asked "You planned this" to Johan. so it's either it worked but also backfired or it backfired completely. not sure which hahahahahaa but was awesome hahahaha. damn Fubuki is a perverted type of funny i think. hahhaa nice ending to this too. hahahahahhaaa.

laters,

Fox
IchiRukiFan200 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Ahahaha awesome! I love it! xD
Stelmaria Fang chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
this is a awesome fan fic. you did good for ur first lemon :D
Emerald Twin Blade chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
LMAO! That was hot! The ending pwn'd; w00t for Fubuki! XDD

LOVE how y'have Judai tempt him. ;D LOVE reading those kinds of things! XDD
Chris Emrys chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
i love it judai teasing was so funny i wonder how johan control himself XD and it was a very good lemon! good job :D

and i love the ending too ;D
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That was...cute? Not sure if that's the word I'm looking for, but it was great. Your lemon was well-written too, the perfect amount of detail and realistic.

I like how you lead up to the lemon, it wasn't just 'BAM it's there'and the idea seemed plausible. Your writing itself is great, and the story just seemed to flow, it wasn't choppy or overly wordy at all.

Both how you opened and closed the fic were great and made the story sort of come full circle. Anyway, great job and keep up the good work
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
It's not bad, but you misspelled Fubuki. It's spelled "F-U-B-U-K-I", not "A-S-U-K-A". Asuka is his sister, the one who isn't interested in romance. Fubuki's the one who is the supporter of love in all of its forms.

The spelling, grammar, and formatting were all excellent. You might want to rewatch s3 to improve your grasp of the characters of Juudai and Johan, though. Never hurts, does it?