Reviews for Paparazzi
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I'm trying to decide if Charissa is developing a little inferiority complex here. Well Hannibal makes anyone feel inadequate I suppose. I can see her saying this though. Saw the film a second time today and she does rather spit Hannibal's name at Face. Nice fic, and very in character
caro chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Please, just forgive my bad english, i'm french and i read some story for not lost the small that is again in my hand. i wanted to writte how i am pleased about your story. I think your style is good, and your scénario is well do.

So, thank you and know that you have support from a little frog. (internet is a lot of surprised when it comes for international window communication.)
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Wow. I loved the switch in perspective! Seeing Sosa's side was fantastic and gave even more depth to the bonds and emotions in play than the previous stories. I can't wait to read more! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! I love this series and I'd like to see more of the relationships. Plus we haven't really seen a lot of B.A. perspective - and I think that would be a fun and interesting view too. Also, now that Hannibal has all the Clues we need to see how he handles it and how Face will react.

I love your stories - please give us more! XD
Rusty-Spotted Cat chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
You are evil, but I like it.
Tony mustang2gmx.ch chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Lady Gaga? Surprising, but nice. Fits Clarissa.

A part of me was a little bit disappointed because I'm really curious about Hannibals reaction to Faces feelings. But now I'm pretty happy about Clarissas point of view. Honestly, it makes me like her better, I was irritated with her after leaving Templeton. But, knowing that you can never compete, that somebody else holds a bigger part of your lovers heart, that makes me feel just bad for her.

Thank you, please keep having such wonderful ideas!
Chocolate Wolf chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Chispas! This was so well written. Kudos.
PrettyArbitrary chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Now that makes me cheer for Captain Sosa. :D I really liked her, you know? She's got guts, and honor, and she belongs where she is.

You never have to ask yourself what Face could possibly see in her, either. She's the kind of woman that it makes perfect sense for somebody like him to fall for.

And this story makes a lot of things make So. Much. Sense.

(I do notice though that you've got some Return of the Tense Shift going on in there. But WTH, if I'd cranked out a story like that in a few hours, it wouldn't be nearly so readable!)
The Watcher4 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
You know, it's funny - there is actually a prompt somewhere along these lines over at the A-Team kink meme, about Sosa being bitter because she knows that Face belongs to Hannibal, going off that line from the movie. (I'm just figuring you might not know, since you haven't mentioned the meme before now.) A good interpretation, I think. As always, looking forward to the next one! 3