Reviews for Sleep
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This was so sweet. The dialogue between Chloe and Oliver and Chloe's inner thoughts were so in character. Thanks for posting.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Cute and lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Very cute.
kenzieeflynn chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
i really really really liked this story. i think you should write more like it
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I really like this alot! In a small span of words it shows alot about their relationships and feelings as well as a team dynamic included.
Lionhearted21 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Very cute!
Madlenita chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I read this story at last 3 times ana every time it is so good...
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Cute! Good story!
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Nyquil and Red Bull ... yep, that's Lois, haha!

I love how in character they all are, and this is very well-written. Wonderful little story; thanks for sharing!
Ceara chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Overall, I really enjoyed reading this piece. I can see Chloe being stubborn enough to ignore her health for the team, and Oliver's worry at the end was very sweet. If you ever decided to expand on it, consider adding a scene where the others are trying to contact Chloe and can't, Oliver deciding to send Bart over to Watchtower, then Bart finding Chloe unconscious. By showing their reactions and thought-processes, it would add another level to your work. Again, great job with what you have here!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
i must start by admitting that while i know DC comics, i know virtually nothing about smallville, that said this was still a fantstic fic, chloe rocks and i love the banter and reltionship between her and oliver, you've already got me shipping the pair of them before i even watch the show

nice ficlet, looking forward to what you'll come out with next
Alwaysright1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Loved, loved, loved it. Need more.
Lottiekins chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
:O!

Well, this is something new and different :D.

In a totally good way, I really like it! I'm not the biggest Smallville fan but Chloe was always one of my fave characters when I watched it and never liked the idea of her falling over Clark much so her Ollie absolute genius.

It's really good and the characters feel true to what I remember of them in the show. Definitely would like to read more :D

XLottieX
hifield chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Lovely story - very well written. Enjoyed all your descriptive phrases ... Swapping power drinks for regular coffee she sucked it up and soldiered on - loved this.

My first reading of a chloe/Oliver story and now I'm ready for more.

As always, really enjoyed your work.
cherryblossom1031 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww! what a sweet story! i luv it:)