Reviews for Mistakes And Misunderstandings
Yuu Kirkland chapter 1 . 3/8
That was so cute! Netherlands is the cutest with Canada, he is so sweet with him, I love it! It's so ficking cute **
Dante chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
WOOOW.
Just. Bloody. Wow.
It was awesome.. and i knew it was Belgium.. xD
Anyway! The storyline was wonderful.. and ... ALFRED DESERVED IT.
Anyway. Please, keep writing NethCan, you just know 'em too well.
Stay awesome ...as me.
The Set Animal chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I have to say, I think the part with Al at the end was the perfect cherry on top xD
BlueSkiesandHockeyMinds chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Oh Mai God i love you! You're so very appreciated let me tell you that! Can't wait for more NetherlandsxCanada!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
3 belgeum, at that time, was in al's room, writing down as much as she could while she taped all the sounds coming from the shy nation's room. she was gonna have sooo much fun writing fanfiction with her friend Hungary.

btw, 'schatje' means 'little treasure' though it's more commonly used then 'schat'(meaning 'treasure') which is usually directed at ones spouse. (this is the littral translation. though if anybody ever says 'schatje', there is no doubt it's to his/her girl-/boy-friend)
Dambolis chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Oh, this was so hot! I'm really going to become a big fan of this pairing at this exciting rate you are writing. Excellent!
PianoIsLove chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This was an adorable fic. Great work! :) I've never thought of NethXCan before, but I really am starting to like it thanks to your works!
VG Jekyll chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I nearly died when I read "Schatje, what's wrong?"!

Hahaha, I never expect to read something Dutch in English fics, but wouldn't 'Lieverd' have been better than 'Schatje'?
Maige chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I often notice that in yaoi-tastic Mattie fanfics, Alfred is always either walking right in on it, or hearing everything that happened. xD I feel so bad for him. (Unless, of course, he's the one doing it.)

So, aside from that, great job! Fluffy and smexy. u
HeartlessLittleHamster chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Loved it :d

It was just great, perfect :D

I soo love this pairing :D

I love Canadians :D

Hurray of our freedom Canada :D
Silent Pandemonium chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Lovely story, this pairing disserves more love! I really loved your writing style and the way you wrote Alfred.
Kioshi wa ureshii chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
sqeeee! Holland is like my new favorite APH character XDD Austalia is still my absolute favorite but the world needs more HolXCan loved it 10 out of 5
Inuyoukai-san chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Squeeeeeeeeee! *hides in a corner you find a note that says* That was good and cute...tehe~!
celloeuse chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I know you won't be able to respond but I just had to say it.

This fic is awesome and all, love the writing style and very good pacing...

But Lars is a Scandinavian name. It definitely isn't Dutch. Lars would fit more for Denmark than for the Netherlands. That detail just BUGGED me, making this fic hard to fully enjoy because it sounded like I was reading about a Scandinavian country than the Netherlands. Yes, I know that name is everywhere, but it's still not a Dutch name, regardless of fandom's affinity for it.

A name like "Jan" (Yan) would fit better, as it /is/ a Dutch name used for centuries.

But, yes. Good fic, bad name.
LukeXHuroki chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Good Story, It was very cute!

Luke