Reviews for It is not that I hated you
MssCassandra chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
Eeeeek! That was super duper cute!
natsuki23 chapter 26 . 3/17/2014
Cute!
natsuki23 chapter 25 . 2/22/2014
Aw so sweet! I look forward for the epilogue and sequel!:)
Hoshigawa Ren chapter 24 . 2/14/2014
let me just say AWWW / somehow I don't think Suoh would have minded to wake up to Nokoru cuddling him... but well, at least he is looking out for him, and this was soo sweet!
Melting with feels here - I am not ashamed to behave like a fangirl over this ó_ò,
thank goodness things are going in the right direction again - I wasn't really satisfied with their reconciliation because Nokoru still believed that Suoh was wrong, but now I am finally at ease again. *big weight from mind*
Hoshigawa Ren chapter 22 . 2/14/2014
and FINALLY!
*relieved sigh* now hopefully Suoh will get the support he needs, and we can get some heart-warming scenes.
Oh, by the way, LOVE Nokoru's mother, especially how she helps out when he needs it, but lets him resolve his conflicts - lets him make mistakes. I don't think it would have been good in the long run if she had revealed Uttoshiis treachery to him, he needed to learn for himself somehow...
anyway, Personal message to the author, don't mind the few reviews, most people are just lazy (me too, normally) and I believe few people know (where) to search for this pairing or even anime, your story is awesome (though a bit too taxing on my heart for the chapters up till the b**** was unmasked).
natsuki23 chapter 24 . 2/14/2014
Nokoru should just have slept with him. AND taken that photo, it only to keep and admire it. Looking forward to your next update! :)
Hoshigawa Ren chapter 21 . 2/14/2014
goddamnit, Nokoru, DO something!
- my feelings in this chapter, very well written, highly emotional, I also like how you structure the sentences and how you mark the sentences with the most impact in cursive.
Hoshigawa Ren chapter 20 . 2/14/2014
OMG this fic is such an emotional ride, I couldn't wait for Nokuro to find out that Uttoshii is a goddamn bi***. I really feel sad for Suoh, and maybe also a bit for Nokoru (for being decieved - she's totally abusing his trust in women).
Thank you for writing, this is one of the few Clamp fictions I like - that have a plot instead of just some intelligible gushing about Nokoru - hope I find some other good fictions about them.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 23 . 10/3/2013
Goodness...

I never thought i would read fic that had Suoh crying in shock by got hit from Nokoru when they both snapped to each other...!

He look like a boy who just found out that his parents can hate him and hit him... Or something like that.

The adorable in the angstness... #sighed

I dont know if i should love Takamura family for that or pity it...

*gasped!*
My (fake) family name in japanese is 'Takamura'! DX
Dammit! Whhyy?! #just realized

Update?
theSardonyx chapter 23 . 9/23/2013
Awwww... Look at that. Hnn, hnn... Waiting for the next chapter, still. :)

Write on!
-Yuna
natsuki23 chapter 23 . 9/14/2013
Poor Suoh. I can't believe Nokoru, why are you making Suoh suffer? I hope that Nokoru doesn't turn Suoh away when he finds out about his feelings. Thank god that their friends again, I wouldn't be able to live with it if Suoh got such a sad ending! Keep up with the good work, I look forward to when you next update!
James Birdsong chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
Excellent nineteen chapters. Still a good story. As good as when read before.
James Birdsong chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
Oh. Good two chapters. Oh nice two chapters. Very cool story.
theSardonyx chapter 19 . 7/6/2013
Who gave who a hug? Was it Suoh who gave Nokoru a hug, or was it the other way around? Sorry, that sentence just wasn't clear enough. Maybe you can replace one of the pronouns with a description? Like blonde for Nokoru and blunette for Suoh?

It was a really cool idea. But I never would've thought that Suoh would do that. Hmm...

Write on..! Yuna
rqgenevieve chapter 18 . 7/5/2013
I love this fic. . . UPDATE SOON!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »