Reviews for You're So Adorable When You're Mad
Don'tSleep chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
Yogurt...I will never look at it the same way again.
fluffypurplekitten chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
...to lazy to log in, but if ur wondering who i am, im an author here named fluffypurplekitten...

anywhey, ive only gotten to chapter 6 so far so i dont know if you mentioned this in your story yet, but ive been wondering. why is he a neko? since when were there catpeople in code geass? this is really confusing me... i need explanation!
ChidorixCixBritannia chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
OH GOD! XD I THOUGHT CURIOUSITY KILLED THE CAT WOULD BE HIM DYING!
Litschi chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Well, very CuTe!

I hate Odysseus! That damn old man should die!
Litschi chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Yup Schneizl looks young but he is good-looking too _

As well is Kanon with short hair like in the Anime _
WinterierLionheart chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Okay I don't want to be a bitch, but there is certain grammar rules that you aren't following in this story and I noticed in one of your others and its driving me crazy. Some grammar rules I'm fine if they aren't follow but there are key ones that have to be or the storry gets all mushy, no one wants a mushy story.

Dialog is key in any story. Your's has it's flaws, but mainly with grammar. Every time someone new speaks a new paragraph is started and sometimes even when it isn't someone new speaking its a new paragraph. People can speak in sentences thus they can speak in paragraph. Besides that it clears up alot of confusion in your stories that are happening now. You sent me a review telling me you have read the Odyssey, that is in no way a bad thing, in fact that tells me the literature that you are reading and its good solid literature. what i really wan to see you do now is take some of that solid stand alone and be awesome literature and apply it to your stories.

Okay think of your stories in terms of depth. You have some there. you have some actually really great moments in alot of places, but at the same time it is counter acted with the facts of well you aren't using dialog properly, and that you're telling too much. number one rule of writing is show don't tell. If you show us that a character is independent through I don't know sneaking out of the house or something instead of just saying oh and she was an independent person it has more impact on the reader. And impact is what you want!

now the dialog problem is solved really easy. Like I said you are telling way too much to us. Readers are as intelligent as the writers. Let the readers have to put two and twp together to get four! I admit every now and then you get someone stupid who comes up with five but thats when you got to breath and tell the person to look deeper.

Your stories have excellent potential! they are catchy ideas. One thing you just need to work on now is execution of your ideas.

Keep writing, your on to something you just need to use the brain you have proven to me that you have a little more and think some things through in your story.

:) White Apple
Ery chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
just leave a msg so that you know we will be waiting for you ]
SirDeryl chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
OMG SO CUTE! this is soooo adorable, I love it!

please update soon!
H.Yamasaki chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
we all read your new chapter !

wonder what will Odysseus do to Kanon.

last night i had a weird dream:

Kanon is getting marry with an evil smirking Gino somehow,

and Schneizel is so angry. Jeremiah said that Gino raped Kanon and oh lord, i dun remember what happen is fun though...

PS we are going to a school trip for 3 days,

our anime club members will be back on 11/8

hope to see new chapter when we are back LOL
Ery chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
haha~i was about to wonder if the green hair girl is C.C and then i remember your reminder!
H.Yamasaki chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
hi, i am in Ery house i am the second one who know English best in our group of friends, i want to leave you some reviews! i like your story, my friends like it too! we all like this paring, however there are only a few story about them. i don't know what more to say because my eng is really bad, anyway keep going!
Eponarf chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
I would seriously recommend a beta.

There are, admittedly, many things that could be fixed on this story. But I'll just list the main things:

1) Schneizel is 27 years old in the first season, 28 in the second season.

2) If this is before the series, the Black Knights do not pose a threat to Britannia yet.

3) Odysseus has generally been portrayed and described as a mediocre prince. He's too timid to do ANYTHING besides obediently follow around his more headstrong siblings. He can be the main, super-smart villain of your story if you want. It's just... insanely out of character for him.

4) Bleeding because you're a virgin generally applies to females, not males. I would suspect that if a male started bleeding in those places, it would be due to damage or injury caused during intercourse, not due to loss of virginity.

Um... I would honestly do a little more research on your anatomy and the official Code Geass information. Otherwise, interesting concept.
Ery chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
hi is me again !

i went to LA and lucky enough to read so many new chapters after i came back~

poor Kanon, will he ever accept the prince again?

Schneizel hurts him so badly,

a strike on the face and a lot of blood...

oh god, that's domestic violence...
SKlover chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
nice to see a neko Kanon!

btw, i wonder if you know that "KAMI" in japanese means God and also paper. in japanese, the pronounciation of God and paper is the same, and it's Kami.
Ery chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
hello!Great to see another Schneizal and Kanon fanfiction! It has been a long time since the Code Geass R2 ended. And there are only a few Code Geass lovers are writing related story. Of course, few is an understatement! Almost no one is writing Schneizel and Kanon story! I am so happy to see that you are working hard for this couple!Love them so much, and i love you too!My friends(who don't know English) and I will keep on reading this so please go on!