Reviews for Caught in the Cross Fire
Vicky chapter 6 . 3/23
I really like this story. I've read it a few times and I've just realised I never reviewed it! I know you wrote it years ago, but I just wanted to tell you it's great. :)

(P.S. If you get the inspiration and the opportunity I hope you will continue with Simple Gifts as I really enjoyed that story too, but if not I understand.)
Cheburashka1 chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
Oh, my God! I can't even describe how much I've enjoyed this story - wickedly good!
Cheburashka1 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Oh, Mona, you are such as perv! And Reid is as always awesomesauce! Love the fic, on to the next chapter. Yay!
Cheburashka1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Oh, God! Mona's inner dialogue had me laughing out loud. Loving this so far, on to the next chapter!
abbyli chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Do you have ANY idea how cute this is? I can't wait until Mona finds out that Luke, Reid AND Noah are all gay.
Renn chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
Was fun to read it all from another character's point of view! )
2rats4writes chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
I TOTALLY LOVE IT! This was an AWESOME story!
janet walters chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Just wanted to say a few word. I LOVED IT!, LOVED IT! LOVED IT!

You Made my night. I am in my living room reading this and laughing, and crying at the same time. I just hope you will continue to write more chapters. Thank you
momentshaveyou chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Great chapter, really enjoyed the story, thanks
bb chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
nice job, great ending. i don't think i feel sorry for her anymore, now she just seems kind'a pathetic. okay..so the guy of her dreams or should i say fantasies, turns out to be gay...yeah that sucks, but get over it, seriously! Throwing a fit over it isn't gonna make anything better. in the end she just looked homophobic, i was pleasantly surprised when Bob stood up for them though. nice touch.

I do hope you keep writing, I really like your style
sara-fan3 chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Oh, this was yet another amazing chapter! I really loved this!

What was the song that you used at the end?

And was this the last chapter or will there be more?

Anyway, a wonderful chapter!
bb chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
nice, I actually feel kind'a sorry for mona! i mean, she had this huge crush and she's flirting and trying so hard to get some attention, only obviously, it doesn't work. that kind'a sucks for her. i wonder what her reaction would be if she saw them kissing, perhaps that'd be a little too cruel to inflict on her...

but then again...maybe not :)

great job with this, I really hope you write other lure stories or maybe just continue with this one...?
stacerace76 chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
This was such a great chapter. You cleared up so many things that the show left out. I like that it's not Mona whose homophobic but her boss instead. But the real motivation behind not wanting to hire Reid back is her pride. I can't wait for the next chapter!
sara-fan3 chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
I was so waiting for this chapter, because I knew it was going to be amazing, and it is! You did a wonderful job at writing the scene where Mona finds out how everything fits together, well done! Can't wait for the next chapter!
momentshaveyou chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
Great chapter! I love all the misunderstanding! thanks