Reviews for The Roof
AshLiz chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Cute story
AussieNinjaChick chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Gorgeous. Amazing descriptions and metal immagery. Great job!
Tycho77 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Sweet moments between Kate and Alexis.
CovenStine chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I think the best words I have to describe this piece, are "adorably" and "touching".

Fun story, thanks for sharing.

~C
morethanamuse chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
awwwwwweeeeee! :3

we need something like this on the show. seriously. more kalexis, please, mr marlowe! :)

MTAM
Tides of Gray chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I love the days-verse, and Alexis and Beckett moments - absolutely awesome!
corlando chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I just found this story tonight. I love your use of imagery. Castle sleeping next to Kate, the snow falling, the rooftop. You create a special world I don't want to leave. Nicely done.
TEAMCaskett chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
That was really sweet! The bit where she talks about her mother made me cry. I don't know why but I always get emotional when Beckett talks about her mom. Aww. Great writing! :-)
Kanpuu chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Thanks for the story!

I like the mood you set and how you convey the scene.

My only complaint is that I miss an introduction of how Kate and Rick found together while Beckett is becoming the motherfigure for Alexis.

I mean there must be a tremendous amount of trust and comfortability between those two for Kate just waking Alexis up in the middle of the night and taking her to the roof. In short: Me like! But would have enjoyed a little Intro and for you tell what else happened until they went back to bed. And maybe Castles reaction when Kate gets back to bed . . .

I know I'm impossible with all the demands, but . . . you started it with writing a very good story (-piece ~_ ), so don't look at me! _
ss-sunset chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Very good story. I loved the imagery and concept of Alexis and Kate spending a quiet moment together.
castlefang chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
very good fic. in a short amount of time you conveyed just the right amount of emotion. too many fics over emphasize the emotion but you got it down...
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Very nice - I think that Alexis/Kate stories are great parallels to Castle/Kate stories. The way to this man's heart is probably through his daughter. Nice mention of Deep Fried Twinkie's less than stellar attributes at the end, and bring that to be a positive note for Beckett. A very nice job. This could be the start of a very gentle series (holidays, special occasions, et al.) between the two. (Personally, I'd like for you also to involve Martha or Rick, too, but that's just me.)
Xleste chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was a beautiful and sweet scene, and I look forward to reading more. :)
caham chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That was lovely.
BCWh chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was great!

-I love the relationship between Alexis and Kate...

]