Reviews for A New Adventure
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Wonderful story, a shame you couldn't finish it.
Farewell and R. I. P. ...
Taechunsa chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Interesting start. Do you have any plans to finish this?
Thomas Linquist chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Good start. It will be interesting to see who is plotting just what.

Nice touch having a terrorist being used without knowing it.
Reader101w chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Nice chapter, still very vague though.

Interesting things seem to start up, I'm curious on how this will develop.

I hope to read more on this soon.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
Shrike176 chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Well you've certainly got me even more curious. Look forward to finding out the answers to my questions as this story goes on. Not a lot of info to use in speculating, so I'll hold off until I know more.

Sorry for the lateness of my comment, I've been having a really rough time lately (for details check Zaratan's kim possible discussion forum). Always nice to read a good story in times of grief though. Thanks for this.
Sentinel103 chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
SP you are the man. So I wonder how our friends are going to find out about this little diversion. And it is a diversion but maybe not what everyone intended.

So some people are a little worried about Zorpox? Maybe Zorpox has now become entwined with Ron and the Monkey Master. Kim should have gotten better too. Just think two years well 18 months of being together and practicing together under Sensei.

Nice work SP hope you're feeling better.

Larry (Sentinel 103)

LFTM

Ja ne

Jim
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
And just when you thought Kim and Ron could come back to Middleton, after such a time away, they could just enjoy returning in the middle of a killer snowstorm.. And with someone laying a trap-trap for them at their arrival.

But now there seems to be plans within plans from some folks who've been thwarted previously? Hope they don't get any traction against Team Possible.

CB73
Michael Howard chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Kim and Ron make a brief appearance here but the list of unanswered questions about this tale has actually grown. However I like the way you are stirring these new ingredients to the mix, smoothly and with a compelling flow that carries the reader along as if on a river voyage.

In other words, I am eagerly awaiting the next update so I hope the wait will be a short one!
princessvmlg chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
SO confusing. I mean, who are those guys?.. Anywho.. good chapter, makes you wanna know more about what happened to TP.
Slipgate chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
The flight dialogue is very real and connects you very concretely to the tale, except that I think there'd be an uncomfortable grimace at mentioning long underwear.

I am currently confused. That flight heading to LAX and then Middleton is not where the pair is at. So I wonder who is on that flight.

What are Kim and Ron up to, I wonder?

Hmmm... as long as handle Jafal Rassi with taste and tact (don't stereotype) I'll be okay with things.

I wonder who the pair is. They've dealt with Zorpox, but it seems to have been a time other than 'Bad Boy' or 'Stop Team Go' maybe...

Right now I have questions and not answers. I'm still interested and reading, though. :)

Hope you're holding up well over there.
Katsumara chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Hrm. Very interesting here, sp. Very interested in seeing where this tale leads.
Narch chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
who can those two be?...

Gemini?

Will Du?

hehe, great chapter!
Narch chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Nice start, Let see where you taken us :)
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Your stories always are.

Sorry for the delay. RL happens.

Interesting start, wonder if Drew and Sheggy are n Item now, left that up in the air a bit.

Hope to see more soon