Reviews for The What Game
Rosialette001 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was just awesome. kitkit11183, you rock!
MonochromeSelene chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Cute. Very cute xDD

In character, funny and good grammar - gotta love how Isa gets Lea back in the end xDD

Yay, love it !

nickie083100 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
very tragic pair indeed. they just wanted to be friends n all...sigh.
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Pft! You sir are a genius! XD I wouldn't doubt it if Isa and Lea DID play this little game. Poor Lea...Isa must've won everytime. LOL
mysteriousguy898 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Finally! There's so much yaoi c*** about this pair that it took forever to find this-the

diamond in the rough. Congratulations!
RISING FLURRY chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Haha this gave me a good laugh and a new game to play with my friends. Great story. Yeah i agree with you Lea and Isa were great friends to bad they had to go through all they did. You should write more Lea and Isa stories if you do I'll read and review. Well anyways great job!
ilybear chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
very cute!

I like the setting, though (as you know), i'd rather sleep in geometry

"How Isa became friends with a Neanderthal like Lea was a giant question mark."

lol :D
surxi25 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Lol, I could totally picture Lea and Isa doing that. It was really funny xD

Hope you write more about those 2 :)
kairiwilson1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010

I'm so going to have to play this game now. XD

I know a game that sort of like that, except it's a brain teaser game. XD

Really funny, though~ Like always, people are giving me weird looks as to why I laugh alone in front of the computer (I think they may be thinking I belong in the asylum, lol XDDDD)
Jessica da Maia chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
haha, I can totally see Lea being the retarded troublemaker, and Isa the sarcastic smart kid. I snicker at Isa's win over Lea. XD
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Aw, I love this one-shot! Too bad you've only written one about them. And yeah, maths is kinda boring sometimes. Poor Lea though. He does seem like the guy who gets into problem that quickly. Nice job! Keep up the good writing!
a.lil.pumpkin chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Great fic. I loved the end-it made me start laughing. -