Reviews for Sunrise
waterflower20 chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
I can't wait to see her reaction when she meet Ryo again!
waterflower20 chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Nice fight!Her mother acted a little idiotic if i may!Thank god Ryo has brains!
waterflower20 chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
Ryo is such an overconfident brat!Hey i was wondering how old are they?I hope you kept the original ages or at least make Ryo older!
waterflower20 chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Oh i love Ryo!They make the perfect couple!
waterflower20 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Brilliant story!I love it!And i quite like Rika's reaction to both Calumon and Impmon...She and Renamon really have a soft spot for him...
MegaHog14 chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
Good chapter. Again.

Don't worry, real life DOES come first, so I understand. That said, maybe blocking access to fanfiction was a little extreme, heh.

Keep it up!
talkstoangels77 chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
It doesn't matter that this was short...the ending was PERFECT!

Can't wait to see what comes next...
GuyWithNoTalent chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Great story! Usually I don't review the stories I read but your story could really use the publicity, and the more reviews a story has, the more likely someone is to read it.

also you have impeccable timing. just as soon as I finished reading the first four chapters you added chapter five. how convenient. anyway good luck with the rest of the story. I really would like to see how it ends.
MegaHog14 chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
Good chapter. Glad to see one of Yamaki's devices was good for something for once.

Don't worry about the wait. Taking your time is the best way to ensure quality, and I learned that the hard way.
Lumos Fabula chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
I have to admit, I am really enjoying this story so far. Of course, more Ryuki would be awesome, but I also like the progression of the relationship. I hope you continue with this story! :) I also think you're doing a good job of capturing the characters' personalities. I just hope that you don't let the plot start to drag too much more. Because then it would just be incredibly drawn out. Keep up the good work, though! :)
Arika Ito chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
The story is really good. You took a semi overused plot and made it into something completely different. I like how she threatened Ryo.
MegaHog14 chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Don't worry, you're doing a good job.

An author alert is when you subscribe to that author. That is: whenever they post a new story, or a new chapter for ANY of their stories, you'll get an e-mail about it.

A story alert is the same thing, but only for the specific story that you're reading. Like, I subscribed to this story, so when you post chapter 4, I'll get an e-mail saying so.

That's how I keep up with any stories that interest me.

I don't use the author alert, because there's never any guarantee that the author will always post something that I care for. There's only two people who are exceptions to that, but that's not what's important here.
MegaHog14 chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
You're welcome :)

And now, things really start picking up. How will the tamers back home come to realize that Rika and Renamon are stuck in the digital world? That watch Yamaki gave her? (Don't answer that.)

I can't wait to see how Rika and Renamon survive in the digital world by themselves. Sure, Renamon has before, but now she's got Rika to protect. This'll be cool.
MegaHog14 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Nice. Really good job.

There's not much more for to say besides that, really. It was well written, and I didn't spot any typos or mistakes.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, so keep up the good work.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2