Reviews for Worlds Away
K1989 chapter 35 . 6/14
Hey there.. As you know, I love your writing.. Sooooo are you planning on finishing this one?
adibou chapter 35 . 6/6
Go! I just re-read You had me at um (at least for the 3rd time I think :p) and I was wondering if you think you'll ever finish this one?

I don't want to re-read the 35 chapters just to be frustrated never to be able to finish it :)

(In any case, as long as you finish Angels on the moon I'll be happy :))
like others, I've reread this story and I am hoping you will continue it soon. Please post more on this one or any of your other amazing stories.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/31/2015
PMS PLEASE
Dav7788 chapter 35 . 4/28/2015
I just reread this entire story so far and I must say that I still love it as much as I did the first time if not more. I was wondering if you were going to continue and finish this story?
lawsbian chapter 35 . 8/3/2013
i finally finished reading! i got caught up in some things, but i enjoyed reading your story from the very very start all the way to the finish. i am sad it's over. you are an amazing writer, keep it up. i'm so glad there was a sequel :) you write so passionately and when it comes to the company and whatnot, you really seemed to know what you're talking about-contracts and expansi
L2GQ chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Please come back soon would love to see your vision for Spashly wedding/family! Rock on mega star!
freedom4trace chapter 35 . 5/11/2013
OK, so WHEN are you gonna continue and/or finish this wonderful story !
agatha022 chapter 35 . 3/4/2013
Update please
Elke85 chapter 35 . 1/10/2013
Bonjour mademoiselle!

Far from me the idea to bother you but where is our update? It has been 3 months already and I'm showing serious withdrawal symptoms... Miss you - I obviously meant your story of course ;-)

Hope you'll get back to this story shortly. I'm not above begging if I have too but surely you don't want to "see" that happening, right?

Can't wait for your next masterpiece/chapter...
ConnieLaxer12 chapter 32 . 1/7/2013
I know I know, m'lady. I've been off the map for quite some time and I apologize. College has given me no free time to really write or read much of fanfiction and I don't know when I will have a new installment of Coop's craziness. But I am working on catching up with you at least and leaving you reviews along the way. Honestly this chapter made total sense and everything. Eva was right, per usual. Crazy best friend with the love advice. I'm going to read on, but truly great.
Your Humble Jester
Born2Try chapter 35 . 10/21/2012
Well, I definitely saw I different side to Tilly and it was hot! I don't think this will be end of the pranks but I love the friendship that the four are developing. I know that Spencer and Evie have been friends for ages.
Dav7788 chapter 25 . 10/13/2012
Lmfao the car prank was hilarious. I knew Ashley was going to get back at Eva by doing something to her car that's what I would've done anyway. I love this story :)
LoveAsh87 chapter 35 . 10/12/2012
those girls r crazy but i love it and i love the sexy flashblacks that the girls had to get revenge on each other...PMS NOW!
lovely chapter 35 . 10/10/2012
omg I have finally caught up. Over the past three weeks I've been reading the prequel to this and now I've finally caught up. can't wait for the next chappie. PMS