Reviews for Worlds Away
loved it
caramelsweetnezz99 chapter 33 . 8/16/2012
finally! looooove it! :D
Avid-FFFan chapter 33 . 8/16/2012
At least it is out in the open and it is in the right step to rectifying it. It may not work that way exactly but now she can be pulled up on it. Ashley was right too with enough of the past, if it is forgiven it should not be brought up in spite.
uluvme chapter 33 . 8/15/2012
Aww YAY! They made up! & once again Eva proves to be an awesome friend. I need to find myself one of her.
Now onwards to Spashley naked fun!
Please update ASAYC.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 33 . 8/15/2012
love it and can not wait for more.
diamondsr4eva24 chapter 33 . 8/15/2012
I love this chapter im happy they made up
mb168 chapter 33 . 8/15/2012
Great chapter!
Breakdown6 chapter 33 . 8/15/2012
I'm glad they got everything all sorted out, feelings and record labels and all that important stuff haha

Eva might be my favorite supporting character EVER :)
R3dN0te chapter 33 . 8/15/2012
Yay! They make up and are going to have sex!
L2GQ chapter 33 . 8/15/2012
Pure genius you've turned a potentially devasting situation 360 degrees around. Both have internal issues that needs addressing but through each other they draw the greatest strengths to fight for a love you only have once in a life time. As always looking forward for more happy endings... Rock on!
waterproof88 chapter 33 . 8/15/2012
Great Chapter! I LOVE it!
Godlove chapter 33 . 8/15/2012
Great update
Guest chapter 32 . 8/11/2012
i love how you twiztid the characters around and made spencer the one with relationship commitment problems. please updated soon
Amazed chapter 32 . 8/10/2012
Grate Chap! I love the depth the story has taken. It's always been good, but this is a new level of emotion and walls. Thanks for posting!
L2GQ chapter 32 . 8/11/2012
Holy smack batman! Yes this was how it personally felt like how did u know? At least Spencer had Eva there to sort it out with her I had no one to champion my side. Needless to say I lost it all but that was many years ago and now things are better. God does have a plan for all of us. My relationship now and business is better than before.
Both Ash and Spence need to hole up and hash it 's the easy part the hard part is fighting for each other without walking away really letting ther love be the foundation and the reason. After all is said and done is that person worth it all? It should always be
Hell yes! They should be each others krypotonite! You so rock! looking forward for more!
464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »