Reviews for 21 Tokka Moments
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
how did toph see him?
PrincessAbbitha chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
Omigosh. I honestly cried during this one.
myuki chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
wow. i didn't comment on the other chapters, but every one of the was amazing. you are a seriously gifted writer. i hope you'll do this again next tokka week. and i have a request- can you do a m'gonner thing like this- you know, m'gann and conner from young justice? again, this is seriously awesome.
Marsbars chapter 21 . 4/30/2012
So cute. I loved it.
frinx holley chapter 15 . 6/23/2011
i luv the end oh and im the one who said i dont like toph being pregnat IN BIGGER i just 4got 2 put my name
frinx holley chapter 13 . 6/23/2011
ummmmmm i didnt like it no offense its just i dont think as toph being pregnat although i luved da start
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
poor toph i cried cuz she is my favorite character this story is sooooo sweet (crying)
cookiemonster321 chapter 21 . 1/12/2011
aww that made me feel all mushy inside!
cookiemonster321 chapter 13 . 1/9/2011
if that ever happened to me i would say i was raped
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 21 . 12/19/2010
in the end i knew that the parent would choose him but the way they chose him was toughing and sokka was just plain funny at the end...i really love these oneshots keep up the great work :P
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
thank god you didnt kill toph...great ending...soo sweet but sad at the beginning...bittersweet...yum
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 16 . 12/19/2010
awww aang was soo cute in this one...he was used to having a boring life and when he saw drama he coundt help but be faciated...awesomeness
arizony chapter 21 . 9/3/2010
Kirsten, it has taken me a while to review this one because I had to take some time to truly grasp the depth you have portrayed in it. Even though it is slightly A/U, it still captures Sokka and Toph's unique personalities perfectly. I guess the only thing I can say which sums it all up is, if you had to choose a story to end your series of one-shots on, you couldn't have chosen a better one. Perfectly executed. Well done, ma'am, well done. Or, to re-coin a phrase, "Flameo, m'lady, Flameo".

-arizony-
Always-Courage chapter 21 . 8/31/2010
that ending was perfect! im so sad its over. i was wondering how you would tie glasses into the end of the story but now i see and its amazing! i absolutly love it!

maybe you could write a story about their life after this... that would be cool. Good luck! TOKKA 4EVA!
tomboy 26 chapter 21 . 8/31/2010
The last two were absolutely lovely .. especially the last one, it made me tear up a little (yea, I'm a sap .. sue me XD)

I absolutely loved all of these and yet I'm a little sad because it's all over. Thanks for the great times you gave us involving two of my favorite characters: Toph and Sokka.