Reviews for Eskel's Flower
Miss.Jelly chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
Now you're gonna give me nightmares.
Miss.Jelly chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
ONG!
rachealninja10 chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
I laughed a little at the Oxymoron of the steaming broth being Gently Forced into her mouth.
Dragonprincess chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
Wow loved it. Have you read Palace of stone? Its the sequel to princess academy and its very good shannon hale is an extremly good author. So r u! Keep writing!
From the dragon princess
WHAT!
Spottedmask12 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awsome.
ThisAwesomeChick chapter 14 . 7/16/2012
Hello there! I have read your story, and I have to say that I liked it. The poems were awesome, just like the original author's. Although your chapters are a bit short. Also, whenever the bandits raided the town, I thought it was a bit sexist that all of the women stayed at home while the men left to protect them. I mean, in the book, the women went to protect the village WITH the men. I'm sure you didn't mean it how I took it, but that's the first thought that popped in my mind. I know the children needed protection, but honestly, I believe some of the women should've accompanied the men. Plus, there are so many more people in the village, so it wouldn't have been so hard to fight them off. Ah well, other than my nitpicking, it was an awesome story. Great job. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
this beautiful nd interesting... it rocks
Story chapter 14 . 5/15/2012
Nice story!

Hey, could you or anyone in Fan Fiction write a Miri and Dan story(weird romance), that Dan is in love with Miri, or something like that. I know it sounds weird, but I think it would be interesting.

Anyway, this was a good story!
elizabeth chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
review
Lauren chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Whoa, that was good. Update, update, update! ...please?
Twinkie-in-a-Ding-Dong-World chapter 14 . 3/2/2012
Okay wow this guy has now thrown Miri off a cliff like three times without killing her. He needs to just knife her and get it over with cause this obviously isn't working. Hahaha jk jk! But this is AWESOME! Please continue. Oh and I'd like to see a little more between Peder and Miri please. like some epic resue scene! YES DO THAT! XD
QuayJaquelinXeomaraZendaya chapter 14 . 1/26/2012
This is great, I really enjoyed it.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »