Reviews for Eskel's Flower
AinsleyWright chapter 15 . 3/16
This was awesome! I love her book and this is a great sequel.
fluffybun chapter 15 . 2/18
This is wonderful - I just finished rereading Princess Academy and its sequel and wondered if there was any fanfiction for this beautiful series and found yours :) I'm very glad to have found yours - it captures much of what made me love the series (Miri's spirit, Peder's stability, her father's love, etc.) :) I hope you continue writing (not necessarily for this series but just in general) :)
owladriatic chapter 6 . 1/15
Loved it!
clover chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
I enjoyed erading this! Thanks for posting it :3 I love this couple too c: THANKS
Miss.Jelly chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
Now you're gonna give me nightmares.
Miss.Jelly chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
ONG!
rachealninja10 chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
I laughed a little at the Oxymoron of the steaming broth being Gently Forced into her mouth.
Dragonprincess chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
Wow loved it. Have you read Palace of stone? Its the sequel to princess academy and its very good shannon hale is an extremly good author. So r u! Keep writing!
From the dragon princess
WHAT!
Spottedmask12 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awsome.
ThisAwesomeChick chapter 14 . 7/16/2012
Hello there! I have read your story, and I have to say that I liked it. The poems were awesome, just like the original author's. Although your chapters are a bit short. Also, whenever the bandits raided the town, I thought it was a bit sexist that all of the women stayed at home while the men left to protect them. I mean, in the book, the women went to protect the village WITH the men. I'm sure you didn't mean it how I took it, but that's the first thought that popped in my mind. I know the children needed protection, but honestly, I believe some of the women should've accompanied the men. Plus, there are so many more people in the village, so it wouldn't have been so hard to fight them off. Ah well, other than my nitpicking, it was an awesome story. Great job. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
this beautiful nd interesting... it rocks
Story chapter 14 . 5/15/2012
Nice story!

Hey, could you or anyone in Fan Fiction write a Miri and Dan story(weird romance), that Dan is in love with Miri, or something like that. I know it sounds weird, but I think it would be interesting.

Anyway, this was a good story!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »