Reviews for Don't Belong
1234grace chapter 5 . 1/3
I really like this story:) it's been a long time since u updated tho... u should keep writing it if u can
BluePup89 chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Very good story, keep going!
BP89 x :)
ConsciousDreamer101 chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
I dont mind if Katara cuts her hair but, dont cut it too short, mabye to her shoulders?
You are a great writer, keep writing! Please! :C
fashion divia chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
cut the hair
Hotgirlow chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
update soon i love it.
Ivy Ratherbun chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Well it doesn't matter to me because your'e story is already great and if that is what you want to do you should do it...i mean it would make it interesting to find why she cut it...as i said though it is up to you so follow your'e heart or mind...
kayleigh-ahs chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
Love it. Write more soon!
VintageRose503 chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
okay have Zuko cut his hair cause he looks better with it short if u ask me hahaha also i think u should have Sokka and Aang come in and Sokka recognize Katara as his sister and then Katara being like oh my lol and then Zuko saying we have to capture him! and Katara being all no u cant capture them Sokka is my brother blah blah and stuff... hahaha yah...
thelegendarytrollwagon chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
I love katara's long brown locks but it would be new if she cut her hair :) update soon cause I am so into this story!
thelegendarytrollwagon chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
:') this is so sweet! Zutara 4evaaaaa!
thelegendarytrollwagon chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Awww I love stories that have little zuko and katara :) they are so cuuute!
ScarletWaterBender chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
NO YOU ARE SO OUT OF YOUR MIND DO NOT MAKE KATARA CUT HER HAIR OR I WILL FIND YOU AND EAT YOU!
jadelyn3352 chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
awwww this is cute! i love it!
Friends.Music.Reading chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
awwwwwwwwww this is all so cute
10pandaluvr10 chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
i say yes to katara cutting her hair but not too short; to about ...right before her ribcage ends