Reviews for Goodness Eclipsed: The Reverse of Arcadia
Please keep updating the story! It's almost been 6 years when you last updated!
Please update the story soon!
Layla347 chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
Update soon:)
LeafeonLover chapter 8 . 1/29/2015
*makes disappointed sound* since this story hasn't been updated in a number of years I'm assuming it's dead which is really a disappointment because I liked it so much. Romance is the ONLY thing missing from the game but there doesn't seem to be many stories that incorporate it much to my chargin. Oh well I wish u would update again but I guess not.
Hunter chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
Love this story so much! I can't wait 4 the next chapter!:)
xXFallen-Angel-Of-HyruleXx chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
Sooo awesome cant wait for the next chapters :)
FMAandYGO5dsgirl chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
This is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter! XD
AngelicTrinity chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
Ah, and Sayer makes his appearance by kidnapping Alex. Sort of. Does it count as kidnapping when the person follows them out of their own brain washed will? I guess it does. Seems like that to me.

Anyways, I really hope you update this soon. I want to read more of what you have in store for the readers. Please don't abandon this story!
AngelicTrinity chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
Ugh. Don't really like fighting, so I kinda skipped a lot of this chapter. Of course, it was still good. Just that I'm barely able to make it through conflicts of any kind.
AngelicTrinity chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
Hah... things sounded so much fun back then.

Kalin wasn't power hungry and Sayer hadn't kidnapped Alex thanks to her connection with the Spirit World. Yup, good times. Good times.
AngelicTrinity chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
It's flashback time!

Anyways, now is the start of Alexandra's time with the Enforcers and depictions of her relationship with the rest of them.
AngelicTrinity chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Paparazzi can be such a pain sometimes. Hard not to sympathize with Yusei here. But what sucks even more is seeing your friend that's been missing for two years and when it's confirmed to be that very friend, have the jerk who kidnapped you intervene and prevent you from taking them back.

Of course, added with the fact that they can't seem to remember you either.

Really sucks to be him.

Just so you know, I printed out copies of your fanfic so I can read them when I'm not using the computer as well. Heh.
AngelicTrinity chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Ooh, Alex is starting to remember something about her past. Of course, since I've already read the other chapters I know how this is going to go.

When are you going to update this? It's been over a year and this is too good of a story to pass up!

It isn't too descriptive and it doesn't focus mostly on dueling! A perfect blend to someone who only knows the bare basics of the game.
AngelicTrinity chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Poor Alex. Brainwashed with no memories. That's a double whammy for her.

Anyways, love this chapter and I'll have to review later as my mom is kicking me off the computer.
AngelicTrinity chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
Please tell me that you'll continue this story. This is the best YuseixOC fic combined with Reverse of Arcadia that I've ever seen! It's too good to give up! You can't!

Seriously, I totally love this and I am now going to go and review some of the other chapters.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »