Reviews for Writer's Block and Complaints
Guest chapter 16 . 12/23/2013
That was one of the funniest fanfics i have ever read. Congrats mam, congrats.
PhoenixOfWind chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
I LOVED IT! It's epic Pixie! I mean, it's so freaking hilarious seeing C. Paolini suffering! 3 (By the way, the "hugging Murtagh"'s part... I'm with you on that. Murtagh's fangirl forever!/shot)
IndigoDragonRider chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
Murtagh was the best, and he is the greatest character. I truly think that Paolini has something against him. Like maybe he says to himself "ooh, how about one of the characters has a horrible abused childhood? I know, Murtagh!" And a little later, "how about someone is made to join Galbatorix against his will? Yeah, let's just chuck that on Murtagh too!" Not to mention all the shit that happens to him in book 4!
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Murtagh, Murtagh, Murtagh and his fangirls. Hate to tell him that his story is so freaking tragic. :/
Kelsey Pearl chapter 16 . 2/21/2012
That. Was. Scary.

;) I loved this.
HalfBloodPhoenix chapter 16 . 2/7/2012
it. Omg xD I laughed the whole way through.

On a separate very random unrelated note. Are you a 9gagger? You come off as one.
Assassin of Death chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
hmmm,Elva and Murtagh,not a bad idea
lyieu chapter 16 . 12/30/2011
I loved this! I admit, I thought some of them weren't as strong as the others (Thorn for example), but they were still pretty hilarious!
lyieu chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Ha! Finally! I've always thought that Murtagh was mistreated, I mean, no POV's? He's more important than Nasuada! And who gets the POV's? Nasuada.
Idiosy chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
LOL,my vocal cords will never recover from all this laughing!
GreyCloudy chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
ok i was wrong
GreyCloudy chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
series' lol that does sound just right!
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 10/16/2011